X-53 Annoying Dismount Bug

90 Human Warrior
The X-53 is randomly dismounting my guest whenever we zone.

Back and forth, Wetlands to Arathi Highlands is a good example.

Between
Arathi Highlands and Hillsbrad Foothills
Edited by Navox on 9/23/2012 4:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Please Fix, It is also happening on the Sandstone Drake mount. It really makes the 2 person mounts unplayable.
Reply Quote
33 Blood Elf Paladin
09/23/2012 04:37 PMPosted by Evirstia
Please Fix, It is also happening on the Sandstone Drake mount. It really makes the 2 person mounts unplayable.

^This. I wonder how many players have reported this and still no fix.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Also experiencing this problem on my Sandstone Drake AND Obsidian Nightwing. I theorize that it has to do with CRZ, another bug of this annoying feature Blizzard is shoving down our throats that we don't want.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
X53, Obsidian and Sandstone all dismount passengers when leaving or entering a CRZ.

I'll test druid travel form with glyph Monday
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
This bug is so annoying and I betcha lots of ppl have already reported on it!! I personally have submitted a big report in-game twice now and I know at least one other friend who has done the same. Yet, Blizz seems to be ignoring it and has not addressed in any of the fixes so far. This bug renders the friends referral program totally pointless. It was extremely frustrating having to backtrack constantly to find and pick up my dismounted lowbie friend whenever we cross into a new zone.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
10/17/2012 08:16 PMPosted by Macdouggie
This bug is so annoying and I betcha lots of ppl have already reported on it!!

Yes, it's one that I've seen many reports for.

I personally have submitted a big report in-game twice now and I know at least one other friend who has done the same.

Making multiple bug reports doesn't help the issue get fixed faster, and it just puts more tickets in the GM queue. The QA team is fully aware of the issue by now.

Yet, Blizz seems to be ignoring it and has not addressed in any of the fixes so far.

For all we know, it's a bug fix that needs a patch, and those aren't rolled out lightly. It could already be fixed on Blizz's internal servers that are usually several iterations further than the live servers. Blizzard's QA team doesn't ignore any bugs - they take all reports seriously.

This bug renders the friends referral program totally pointless.

Being a little overdramatic here, aren't we?

It was extremely frustrating having to backtrack constantly to find and pick up my dismounted lowbie friend whenever we cross into a new zone.

I can totally understand that, and I'm sorry that this bug is occurring. I am sure it'll be fixed as soon as it is possible to do so.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I have also been having issues with this while using the Sandstone Drake. Its been making getting all the candy buckets with friends a big pain. Hopefully it gets fixed soon.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
just got my Obsidian Nightwing and was flyin people around and they kept dismounting =( it takes the fun out of it
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I am guessing this isn't fixed yet. I have noticed it right at the main gate into Stormwind. My passenger gets ejected and parachutes to the ground, doesn't matter where they are in quest lines from what I can tell.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]