O.M.G I'm so . . .

85 Draenei Death Knight
Incredibly, absolutely, positively.... "Insert 7-9 more adjectives here" somewhat indifferent about this panda-pandemic.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Honestly? Me too.

I should be stoked that something new has finally come along but...

I dunno. Just not feeling it this time.
Reply Quote
51 Human Warlock
Me too...that's why I'm just gonna take my sweet time leveling this lock, waiting to buy the Xpac once the cattle drive passes on through and it all gets debugged, unglitched and a little more open space in new content to get something finished without 20 other people fighting for the next bear orifice to turn in.
Edited by Hellschosen on 9/23/2012 8:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Same. Don't care about Pandas, scenarios, pet battles, crop growing, CRZ :/

Challenge Modes are about it. Rest is just typical timesink stuff. But oh well...there's still no better game.
Edited by Slalin on 9/23/2012 8:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Angry, frustrated, sad, angry, frustrated, angry.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
PANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wooohooooo almost panda time!!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
PANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wooohooooo almost panda time!!
/SQUEE
PANDA POOOWWERRRSSS
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
NOBODY got upset about the Tauren
NOBODY got upset about the Worgen

And then, SUDDENLY, Pandas are introduced and everybody is up in arms about them. I just don't get it. And the fact that they can choose Alliance OR Horde is pretty cool! And then, there's a new class! A Monk! Monks are cool. Steven Segal played a monk in one of his movies and he was bad !@# doing it.....granted, EVERYTHING that Segal does is pretty bad $%^....and we get to explore a new continent and a new starting area! Plus, we can totally live out as a pokemon trainer if we really wanted to! I'm all excited about MoP!! :)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
NOBODY got upset about the Worgen

And then, SUDDENLY, Pandas are introduced and everybody is up in arms about them. I just don't get it. And the fact that they can choose Alliance OR Horde is pretty cool! And then, there's a new class! A Monk! Monks are cool. Steven Segal played a monk in one of his movies and he was bad !@# doing it.....granted, EVERYTHING that Segal does is pretty bad $%^....and we get to explore a new continent and a new starting area! Plus, we can totally live out as a pokemon trainer if we really wanted to! I'm all excited about MoP!! :)

Yeah, but they didn't come with a land called Taurenia or Worgenia
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
don't give Blizz any more stupid ideas!
Reply Quote
Well, I am excited, but I cringe at the thought of the coming Panda invasion.

Still, we eventually got used to Worgen and Goblins, so I am sure it will all work out.
Reply Quote

Of course not! ~Everybody~ loves the Tauren! :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I am incredibly indifferent about it
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Of course not! ~Everybody~ loves the Tauren! :)

Of course they do! We're probably the only redeemable race of the Horde (maybe the Darkspear, but no other trolls, JUST the Darkspear).
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
09/23/2012 09:42 PMPosted by Irocain
Because video games are the only place where countries are named after the people who live in them right? Could you be any more ignorant?

I believe it's the people that are given the name of their country, not the other way around. Russians weren't "russian" until their country was called Russia. So about that comment about being any more ignorant...
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid

Yeah, but they didn't come with a land called Taurenia or Worgenia

Because video games are the only place where countries are named after the people who live in them right? Could you be any more ignorant?

Oooooo! I can think of someone more ignorant! Ask me! Ask me!

*jumps up and down*

As for panda land... meh.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Won't be playing a Pandaren but I will be making an Alliance and Horde Monk.
Also new engineer mounts to make and hunter pets to collect.
Edited by Pandorä on 9/23/2012 9:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]