[H] Damaged Justice 5/16HM LFM

About Us:Damaged Justice is located on Boulderfist (PVP) server, and was founded in March of 2010. We are an established raiding guild on the server with members stemming from Bad Dot Com and Foundation.

Boulderfist is a west coast server (Pacific Time Zone). Our raiding week is 12 hours, and since we don't put as much time in as other guilds, it is very important to be on time and prepared to raid. Raid times are 8:00pm-11:00pm PST Tuesday, Wednesday, Sun, and Monday. Raid invites go out 15 minutes prior to raid start (7:45pm PST). The majority of raid time will be focused on progression bosses while we will set time for the farm content. We expect every raider and every trial to maintain at least a 90% raid attendance. Loot will be distributed with a loot council system while loot priority is given based on attendance, performance, attitude, aptitude, and guild rank (meaning trials aren't going to have loot priority over a raider or a veteran raider.) We also will be providing food, flasks, enchants, and repairs to our raiders.

Current Progression:
12/16 Normal
5/16 HM

Raid Times:
Sunday: 8:00pm-11:30pm
Monday: 8:00pm-11:30pm
Tuesday: 8:00pm-11:30pm
Wednesday: 8:00pm-11:30pm
Thursday: Typically offnight
Friday: Offnight
Saturday: Offinight
*All times are Boulderfist Server Times(PST)*

Recruitment:
We are looking for dedicated and mature players who have to the drive to be the best that they can be.

We are currently looking for:

Death Knight - High - All
Mage - Low
Warlock - Medium
Rogue - Low
Paladin - Low
Priest - High - All
Shaman - High - Resto
Monk - Medium
Druid - High - Dps
Warrior - Medium - Dps
Hunter - Medium

We are always recruiting EXCEPTIONAL PLAYERS of any class. If you feel that you are able to challenge our current core of raiders for their raid spot, please feel free to whisper an officer and apply at Damagedjustice.net.

If you encounter any problems contact Shootmeagain, Kastro, Ondreyy or Jaedéd in game or through PM on the forums.
Edited by Kastro on 12/8/2012 3:08 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Looking for more! World bosses are hard!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Wow...those raid times are extremely convenient for me. I'll be sure to swap on my pve gear tonight and apply. Cheers!
Reply Quote
Looking for strong Shadow priests!
Reply Quote
Please pick me I wanna kill heroic !@#$ again,
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
10/15/2012 01:34 AMPosted by Jeckt
Please pick me I wanna kill heroic !@#$ again,

Rogues.... Now there is a useful class
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
Are you guys still in need of a rogue?
Reply Quote

Rogues.... Now there is a useful class

Lol, Ikr
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
We're so bad.com
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
11/02/2012 01:39 PMPosted by Symbtc
We're so bad.com

No, we are downright pathetic.

3/16 Heroic BTW
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I think your raiding hours may be off slightly.

-Didy
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Not really, those are our 25 man hours.

-Andrey
Reply Quote
1 Troll Mage
I think your raiding hours may be off slightly.

-Didy

You sound upset. Maybe it's cause you're in Guildrassil? I'd be upset too if I was 0/16 and the guild I was in was tied with Solace.
Edited by Wowprogress on 11/5/2012 9:55 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Oh, I mad. We've all done the same 25->10 man raiding scheme in the first few weeks of an expansion, but we also stir up the trolling over it everytime so I felt that the ball needed to be set in motion. Are you guys using vent or mumble?

-Didy
Reply Quote
1 Troll Mage
Oh, I mad. We've all done the same 25->10 man raiding scheme in the first few weeks of an expansion, but we also stir up the trolling over it everytime so I felt that the ball needed to be set in motion. Are you guys using vent or mumble?

-Didy

Epic troll bro. What's it like in the world of triangular bipyramids?
Edited by Wowprogress on 11/5/2012 11:44 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm not your Bro, Brah. I don't work with bipyramidal structure, most of what I do is lamellar layer structures in emulsions. So anyway, mumble or vent?

-Didy
Reply Quote
1 Troll Mage
Materials are boring.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
people nerd raging on a recruiting post. really? come on man! (in my best mike ditka impersonation)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Let's all argue about how ridiculous Kastro's fist weapons look cause of his transmog fail.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
11/06/2012 01:42 PMPosted by Samhein
Let's all argue about how ridiculous Kastro's fist weapons look cause of his transmog fail.

Fail Xmog, New helmet looks pretty sick tho
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]