Are you having fun?

90 Undead Rogue
In all serious, to all destro locks. I had WAY more fun in wotlk and cata, just decided to go on my lock today, and they are extremely boring. What do :< I'm having more fun with my rogue in all honesty
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Destro is fairly amusing at 85 and mind numbingly boring at 90. I wouldn't spec destro if you want an interesting spec.

Demo is fun with the small imp army and affliction has zero ramp-up time so it's fun as well.
Edited by Selenora on 9/24/2012 11:04 AM PDT
Reply Quote
89 Human Warlock
Destro is fairly amusing at 85 and mind numbingly boring at 90. I wouldn't spec destro if you want an interesting spec.

Demo is fun with the small imp army and affliction has zero ramp-up time so it's fun as well.

Why is that? I think it's because you can no longer one-two shot people? I heard that chaos bolt is not as strong as 90 that a mage pyroblast is even way stronger.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Fire mages are stupid strong at any level. Lol instant spammable spell that hits harder than Chaos Bolt.

If you enjoy your rogue more, play your rogue. Simple as that; play what's fun.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Just wait until we get that green fire they where talking about. EVERY warlock will suddenly be destro
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Im having a blast with demonology and destro. Affliciton could be nice if it wasnt so sloppy on shards.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
In all serious, to all destro locks. I had WAY more fun in wotlk and cata, just decided to go on my lock today, and they are extremely boring. What do :< I'm having more fun with my rogue in all honesty

Spec demo. There's so much more to it than just spamming incinerate until you're ready for the big chaos bolt.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Spec demo. There's so much more to it than just spamming incinerate until you're ready for the big chaos bolt.

This this this, a thousand times, this.

I found destro to be god awful boring for anything but 85 pvp, and even that was getting kind of old.

Demonology warlock has been my favorite thing since my entry into this soul-consuming game and I suspect it always will be. The MoP rendition of it, in my opinion, is no disappointment.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Destro AOE is incredibly fun. Probably the most fun I've had in 5 mans in a while.

However single target is a little on the dull side. The best part of single target is unloading several chaos bolts in a row with DS popped but it takes FOREVER to get there. While I understand that having those moments being rare is good for play, the filler needs another spell to mix it up a bit
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
09/25/2012 05:49 AMPosted by Cross

This this this, a thousand times, this.

I found destro to be god awful boring for anything but 85 pvp, and even that was getting kind of old.

Demonology warlock has been my favorite thing since my entry into this soul-consuming game and I suspect it always will be. The MoP rendition of it, in my opinion, is no disappointment.
Hear hear! I was playing destro for a long time in cata and after 5.0.4, but my switch to demo is so much fun! There's so much to manage! And the burst with Grimoire of Service is amazing.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I'm enjoying Destro for the Boom of it, but Demo is way more fun.

Especially when I blow all the CDs. Freaking Demon Army of doom making a mess of the place with me in the middle all big and demony spewing fire in all directions.

Metaform
10 imps
2 regular demons
Infernal/Doomguard

I just love that
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
love standing there with 5-6 imps, terrorgaurd, and wrathguard out after a fight, such an evil little family i brought with me.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
I've never laughed as hard in this game as when I pop my cooldowns, Havoc+CB, and one shot two players in PvE gear.
Edited by Vreivai on 9/25/2012 5:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
09/25/2012 05:39 PMPosted by Vreivai
I've never laughed as as hard in this game as when I pop my cooldowns, Havoc+CB, and one shot two players in PvE gear.

This. I solo'd a level 86 blood dk earlier with maybe 4-5 casts.
Reply Quote
Destro is more fun and more engaging than any of the "whack-a-mole" proc-based mage specs. I'm very happy to get back to my lock, since the last time I really enjoyed playing him was back in Burning Crusade.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]