From out of the woods... (literally)

87 Goblin Priest
SO.... a lot of the forum people don't really know me, but some of you do, Halleluia/Jamarina were my two main characters on Sentinels for like 5 years. I was with The League, Audacity, and Abaddon.

Anyway, I haven't played since like February because I've just had too much going on IRL AND moved to probably the only spot on earth I can't get internet. My driveway is half a mile long and no one will run me cable and no DSL or satelite provider can get me anything better than dial up speed. It has been like going through internet addiction detox. I've been limited to a 5gb mifi data plan for the last few months. I couldnt even play the MoP patch because it alone was more than my monthly allowance.

So the internet at my family's clinic just got upgraded to a reasonable speed last week that I'm going to take my computer there and download MoP and bring it back home and come poke around. I don't have the time to raid on a scedule anymore, but I was just wondering who all, if anyone, I used to play with was still around to play with horde side on Sentinels and if it's still about as quiet as when I left or gotten a little more lively. I'd still like to do some casual raiding, 5 mans, pet battles, and world events and things.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
There have been quite a few returnees, plus with cross realm stuff, anyone who might have transferred off you can still run stuff with them by battletag friending them.

I'm sure there will be others coming by with more info on who is still hanging out horde side :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
I would say I will pet battle you, but I don't think I can.
Reply Quote
87 Goblin Priest
Why not? :( That's probably all I'll have time for is to farm, collect, and battle my 160 pets.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Because until I get some moneys, I will not have MoP. And I know with Cata at first, don't know if it changed or not, you couldn't learn Arch without buying the x-pac.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]