Dear Sargeras

90 Orc Death Knight
Is it necessary that 6 level 85s camp a level 77 Deathknight? PvP must be hard when you have to kill someone who you can one shot.
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
You realize that before the merger the reverse was true for the endangered species known as "Illidan Alliance".
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I am from Sargeras. Let me tell you this: I just finished leveling my new Hunter to 85. When I was around level 76 and in Sholazar Basin there was plenty of level 85 Illidan Horde one-shotting my lowbie and camping him in groups. So yeah. I personally have a rule that I will not attack anyone more than two or three levels below me. Not everyone does however. That is life on a PvP server group.
Reply Quote
its guys wearing pve gear farming lv 60 zones sad not even worth it just sad
Reply Quote
its guys wearing pve gear farming lv 60 zones sad not even worth it just sad if they really wanted to pvp they come to the front of ANY of are citys and see what happens when there not fighting lv 60s trying to lv up. i wish these guys had some balls and did not suck so much we love pvp on illidan :(
Edited by Taxe on 9/21/2012 8:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]