@Everyone participating in Halaa world PVP

90 Undead Priest
Despite all of the trash talking going on, that was the most fighting i've seen in Halaa in all of the time i've played. The fight went from 10v10 to easily 50v50 horde vs alliance, I enjoyed leading the horde raid. Horde managed to push in and control Halaa for 4 or 5 alliance pushes until we eventually got wiped.

After we got wiped we tried to match Alliance numbers but CRZ wouldn't merge Mal'Ganis, Illidan and Sargeras without bugging. Hopefully we can get more fights like this going in the future!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
count me in ;)
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
Ashex held a Halaa world PVP event the week before 5.0. We got about 200 total participants :)
Edited by Digerati on 9/21/2012 8:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
I was there! That event was well organized and very fun. Todays raid was a spur of the moment fight that started with less than 5 on each side and grew to a full out war. Both sides easily collected enough tokens for both mounts and almost crashed the server.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
This was so much fun guys. I'm not trolling, I'm having a blast with world PvP and creating events ha ha!

http://imgur.com/a/2VuZi#0

photo album for you guys to look at!!!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Can this happen again soon! so much fun!!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
10/25/2012 11:38 PMPosted by Wmwmwm
Can this happen again soon! so much fun!!

I concur :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]