ILLIDAN VS SARGERAS - 3 DAYS OF WAR

100 Troll Shaman
Photo album of 9/21/12 - Goldshire, Stormwind Gates, Halaa
http://imgur.com/a/2VuZi#0

Post other photo album links and videos here!!!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
yuck those screen caps are too damn thin to see decently :(
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
HAHAHA!! WE WIN ILLIDAN! You silly faction full of uncivilized bovine and anorexics!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLkUNziVjWQ&feature=youtube_gdata
Reply Quote
100 Troll Shaman
bump
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
So, having had my alts leveling life disrupted by this childish war I decided to "sit the next couple plays out", if you know what I mean. However I can't help but be interested in why exactly this is happening. I had heard that because of some sargeras guild who ran raids on Org nightly for a while you've decided to take over many of the leveling zones, which again, seems childish if it is true.

Tonight of course, and i can't vouch for it happening any other night, there were quite a few of you out side SW until the realms were separated an you all vanished. Can anyone here tell me why there is an occupation of the Blasted Lands, and to a lesser extent, Silithus? I understand if you were "raided" and disrupted nightly that you may want to get revenge, but I feel like getting your revenge on people who are trying to level and quest is absolutely cowardly. (of course, i acknowledge that it is a PvP server and world PvP will happen, but I can't see killing characters who are much lower level than yourself as equal or fair, and only promotes an "eye for an eye" relationship between the servers where the leveling characters always lose.)
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
So, having had my alts leveling life disrupted by this childish war I decided to "sit the next couple plays out", if you know what I mean. However I can't help but be interested in why exactly this is happening. I had heard that because of some sargeras guild who ran raids on Org nightly for a while you've decided to take over many of the leveling zones, which again, seems childish if it is true.

Tonight of course, and i can't vouch for it happening any other night, there were quite a few of you out side SW until the realms were separated an you all vanished. Can anyone here tell me why there is an occupation of the Blasted Lands, and to a lesser extent, Silithus? I understand if you were "raided" and disrupted nightly that you may want to get revenge, but I feel like getting your revenge on people who are trying to level and quest is absolutely cowardly. (of course, i acknowledge that it is a PvP server and world PvP will happen, but I can't see killing characters who are much lower level than yourself as equal or fair, and only promotes an "eye for an eye" relationship between the servers where the leveling characters always lose.)

Tell that to the screwballs from your realm that epiclly failed trying to attack Orgs south gate around 1030ish CST. Afterwards we formed nearly 5 40 man raids (comprised mainly of Sargeras and Illidan horde) and had Sargeras SW gates and GS on a nearly 4 hr lockdown in retaliation. Mess with Illidan and you shall pay dearly for your transgressions.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
09/23/2012 01:08 AMPosted by Cheezyburger
Tell that to the screwballs from your realm that epiclly failed trying to attack Orgs south gate around 1030ish CST. Afterwards we formed nearly 5 40 man raids (comprised mainly of Sargeras and Illidan horde) and had Sargeras SW gates and GS on a nearly 4 hr lockdown in retaliation. Mess with Illidan and you shall pay dearly for your transgressions.

I love this too much :D
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Why aren't we merged with Sargeras anymore?
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
where's the battle at today?
Reply Quote
100 Troll Shaman
We are still CRZ with Sargeras. Today's battles should be at Halaa till about 3pm and then a Ghostlands ground mount battle at 4pm to when ever it ends. Hopefully the alliance aren't scared after last night's !@# beating!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Baja can you invite me when you start?? and I was asking why aren't we CRZ with Sargeras was becuz i didnt see no Sargeras players when i was in elwynn earlier.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
12:50 illidan server time --- Sargeras Allies in the Stranglethorn Arena come get em
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
Sargeras raid group
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puSn3ffPUUI

Better full raid on gates of SW uploading right now
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
Sargeras raid group
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puSn3ffPUUI

Better full raid on gates of SW uploading right now

You uploadin the 4hr lockdown one from last night? :3
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]