<Imbalanced> Recruiting! 10M

90 Human Hunter
About Us:
Imbalanced is a newly formed guild with a very strong core including a few members that are from past top 25 guilds. As a guild we are looking to push hard into MoP 10M progression by grinding up to 90 and getting full BiS dungeon gear before raid hits the following week. The guild as a whole is extremely active with someone being on nearly all of the time and we enjoy not only raiding but PvP as well. A lot of the members are looking forward to the new challenge mode dungeons and even the pet battles.

Expectations:
We expect our raiders to show up to raid at least 5 minutes before raid with knowledge of the fight(s) we intend on working on that night; coming prepared with food, flasks, pots, etc.; having a good attitude and trying to min max their characters.

Raid times:
Tuesday: 6-10 PM MST
Wednesday: 6-10 PM MST
Monday: 6-10 PM MST

Current Needs: Closed!

To apply go to Imbalancedkt.wowstead.com or contact:[/u]
Tamaldor#1605
Keystone#1582
Cirra#1316
Selestria, Astraelle, Cirra, Keystone

Exceptional players whose class/role aren’t listed are also welcome to apply.
Edited by Allierya on 10/5/2012 5:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
3 Gnome Mage
ily
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
le bump.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Keep on bumping, your just another guild like all the others, unlike I think you lost bro witch is largely known on kel thuzad to be the absolute best in pvp and pve......

Have fun crying when ur 10m disbands to join my guild!
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/kelthuzad/I_think_you_lost_bro/achievement#15078
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/kelthuzad/I_think_you_lost_bro/achievement#15078:15091
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/kelthuzad/I_think_you_lost_bro/achievement#15078:15090
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/kelthuzad/I_think_you_lost_bro/achievement#15093
Radishes are delicious and nutritious.
Unlike your guild, or personal resume.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
back to the top.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
bump, we're still looking for reliable tanks because people suck and apparently showing up on time is hard.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Friendly advise to anyone joining this guild, when I raided with them the raid leader did not know the fights and argued with me that you had to stay spread out for chains on stone guards to avoid damage. His leading consist of "ok were ready to pull, go", bassically noexistant leading and endless amount of wiping with no visible progresssion. We got lucky twice to get the boss to 12% and a 18% wipe the other endless amount of wipes were 50%.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
The funny thing about that blaser is i never said stay spread out for chains etc. But regardless 2 attempts after you left and we pugged a 2nd tank we killed it with ease. You do the math.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
nice achievement for the kill!
Reply Quote
http://i.imgur.com/0zkWa.gif
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
10/05/2012 09:49 AMPosted by Blaser
Friendly advise to anyone joining this guild, when I raided with them the raid leader did not know the fights and argued with me that you had to stay spread out for chains on stone guards to avoid damage. His leading consist of "ok were ready to pull, go", bassically noexistant leading and endless amount of wiping with no visible progresssion. We got lucky twice to get the boss to 12% and a 18% wipe the other endless amount of wipes were 50%.

and your guild activity was absolutely horrendous, and your ability to communicate with anyone made you come off as a douche. as well as the comments on our progress, seems like you weren't a good fit and so you qq on our recruitment post lawl.
you're bad and you should feel bad.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I am not QQ'in, you obviously missed the point of my post. I was warning people of the consequences of joining this guild. I was obviously not a good fit because, Im not ok with "lets just silently & endlessly keep wiping on this boss all night, eventually we may get lucky and kill it".. type of strategy. However this is just my perspective and opinion, if you dont like it.. thats to bad. As for anyone who is not in this imbalanced guild, go ahead and join and see what I mean. This guild will not progress get past the first tier of the Raid, until everyone is decked out in LFR gear, and people who have already downed it come help them.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]