MoP 3v3 Players

90 Gnome Warlock
How's it going Arathor? I'm looking for a few good alliance players for arena in MoP. I'm looking to get a few good players together for 3s in the next season. I'm not interested in 1750 players with this request, I'm looking for players that were 2200+ in wotlk and before or 1900+ in cata(Since account wide has become available, I'm not interested in your 2600 toon on another account on another server that you won't log onto for some reason). Some possible comps that I'm looking to run are as follows:
lock/mage/shaman
lock/mage/druid
lock/spriest/druid
lock/rogue/shaman
lock/warrior/shaman
lock/warrior/druid
lock/boomkin/shaman

These are the comps that I'm most interested in. If your class isn't listed here, don't be shy, anything can happen when MoP goes live, this is just what is good from my experience on beta.

Highest I have achieved in arena has been 2300+ and Duelist. However I will be making a strong effort to finally achieve gladiator during one of the MoP seasons. If you also want to achieve this goal and realistically think you're good enough, message me in game, or post here.

Thanks! And good luck everyone during MoP!

Requirements:
Good Communication Skills
BE ONLINE A LOT, this one is the most important, I want to play a huge amount of games in order to get good together.
Rage is fine, but realize that we WILL be taking a break once ppl start getting pissy. Nobody plays at their best when they are mad. So please try to keep your cool.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
Bump for Level 90 and arena starting tomorrow!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
Hello my friend, i believe we discussed running WLD back in the day. If you're still up for it I'm on all the time and you have me on skype.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]