[ H ] Overblink Raid Group Recruiting

85 Tauren Paladin
A raid group inside Overblink is recruiting for dedicated (still friendly tho) raiders. The group will be led by me, my name is Abokklix and I used to be the GM of Overblink during 4.0-4.2 until I had to stop playing and I handed the guild over too the current GM Anaera who led the guild to 4th on the Server clearing all heroic DS content. I've been back during the last half of DS and am creating a new raid group to work beside them in progressing in 10man content!

Raid Times
Wend: 7PM - 9PM
Fri: 7PM - 9PM

We can go longer if people want per night

Roster
Tank: Lightvein (Paladin)
OffTank: Taken (Warrior)
Healer: Abokklix (Monk)
Healer: Soondar (Preist or Druid)
Healer/DPS: Open
DPS: Militia (Paladin)
DPS: Detaine (Warlock)
DPS: Open

We are serious about progression, but we still are quite layed back.
We would prefer people with some Raid background, but if your dedicated enough you can learn quickly and be beneficial to the group.

Message here or message me ingame

Real ID: jmbarker9437@muleriders.saumag.edu
Edited by Kraùs on 9/24/2012 10:56 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
Reserved
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
hey im interested in joining. my current guilds raid team died so im in need of something new for mop. i can tank or dps prefer to tank with my main tho
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
<-interested...have this toon and a holy/shadow priest
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
Hey guys!

@Wulfgrich The main tank is a Paladin, but the spot open is the Offtank/DPS spot so it sounds like you'd fit in nice their if your interested in that

@Malitia If your interested in healing or dps on your Priest that would be great!

Let me know if you guys are interested in those rolls, just a heads up week 1 we're going to be doing the normal leveling to 90 and taking a look at content week 2 or even 3 depending on where everyone is.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
CFT
So... do all I need to get in is spam Blink? I can't Blink more than once every 15 seconds though, so I hope that will be good enough for you guys.

Best of luck with the new group! I just wanted to say something silly.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
: 0
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
Still recruiting
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
Fun fact we actually have more than a handfull of mages in group 1 so we do sometimes in fact Overblink. Horrible puns aside Abokk we actually finished 4th Horde side and 10th server other than that good recruitment and hope to see you get some raiders. Good luck!
Edited by Tarnos on 9/28/2012 11:41 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]