MOP isn't downloading after purchase.

90 Human Priest
I just purchased MOP and it says I need to stay logged in in order to download the data. I just left my account running for a couple hours and when I get back the download is still at 0%. is there another way to download it without staying logged into the game?
If you've already been playing you already have it downloaded. If you're able to play right now, you have everything that has been released, and it will switch over on Tuesday.

The wording on the purchase page of the website isn't worded well.
90 Human Priest
ah ok thanks for your help bavra
90 Tauren Hunter
If you've already been playing you already have it downloaded. If you're able to play right now, you have everything that has been released, and it will switch over on Tuesday.

The wording on the purchase page of the website isn't worded well.

So true. In fact it is worded very poorly :p.
100 Draenei Paladin
So basically if you have been playing since patch 5.04 and you digitally bought mists everything is already downloaded? Even if I purchased mists after 5.04
6 Gnome Rogue
Yup.
25 Night Elf Druid
09/23/2012 12:01 PMPosted by Immunelol
So basically if you have been playing since patch 5.04 and you digitally bought mists everything is already downloaded? Even if I purchased mists after 5.04

Correct

We all use the same game client regardless of account level.

It's that account level that grants us access TO the expansion content.

N'est pas?
100 Undead Hunter
Glad to know I bought the expansion for nothing?
90 Gnome Warlock
10/05/2012 02:14 PMPosted by Indulgence
Glad to know I bought the expansion for nothing?

What do you mean? You bought the expansion to acess the expansion content, how is that nothing? If you don't buy the expansion then you don't have access to Pandaria, nor level 90, or any of the other expansion only content.

Just because everyone is on the same game client doesn't mean everyone has access to everything. The expansions give you access to the appropriate expansion content.
90 Night Elf Death Knight
why am I not able to access MOP? bought digital expansion set from Walmart, entered the code, downloaded game client, but MOP still doesn't work.
This topic has expired. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]