Total RP 2

34 Blood Elf Rogue
((Hello ED,

You don't know me yet. I started anew on this realm (though I will remain active on my main [albeit dead] realm) and I am looking forward to some incredible role play and world pvp.

I've already met a few of you and made a few friends so I feel it's starting off alright.

*Cue the player that interacted badly with me in Trade chat*

So, I have a question:

http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/totalrp2

Is that addon ever used in a wide scale? At all? I saw one player using this or a similiar role play addon. That was after checking every single person that passed me (In the hundreds). Total RP 2 is now compatible with any add-on using the MarySue Protocol (latest version of MyRoleplay and FlagRSP) and yet I saw only one person with anything written.

Anyways, this is mostly a shout-out to that addon. It is complex but once you understand it, it is an incredible tool that you can craft so much into the game world to really embellish your role play. It's been out for quite some time so I am sure it's old news to some of you. I'm using it. I hope many others start using it as well.

Happy ganking!))
Edited by Keldril on 9/23/2012 4:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
(( Everyone I've met in the RP community Horde-side already uses TRP2. Where were you looking for RP-ers, Orgrimmar?

Try Silvermoon. Several RP guilds hang out there lately. Thunder Bluff, too. Or check the Base of Operations thread someone's been working on here: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6571577158 ))
Reply Quote
34 Blood Elf Rogue
((I haven't been past the portal into Lordearon Ruins yet...so yes, all of my interaction was within the grounds of Silvermoon City, Elewynn Forest, and The Ghostlands. Maybe, everyone has it on a privacy settings since the privilege levels can be set of who can read the biography/description.

edit: I was looking at that list earlier. Impressive compilation so far. ))
Edited by Keldril on 9/23/2012 4:04 PM PDT
Reply Quote
7 Gnome Warrior
TRP2 is the most widely used RP addon for the Horde, and SMC is pretty much the hot spot right now. If you have any questions, feel free to inquire in the RP channel (/rp) :)
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
I'd like to see more people using it, personally. even if you dont plan on actively roleplaying in stories, sometimes it's fun to add a full name and small tidbit about your character. get into the RP server more. you may enjoy it better. ))
Reply Quote
34 Blood Elf Rogue
((So I found a nice group of people in SMC using it so that was a pleasant surprise. There definatly could be more getting into the RP of the RP-PvP but I come from a RP(normal) so I have a bias. Had a lot of fun last night roleplaying with that kid what's-his-face. Thanks! :D ))
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
((Alliance side uses it hit and miss, I wish more of us used it actually. Out of all the RPers I've seen only roughly 25% of them actually use an RP addon. It saddens me. I love TRP2))
Reply Quote
Don't forget you locate other players using TRP2 on your map with it too.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I like my MRP and I'll never use filthy TRP2.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue

OOC: THIS MEANS WAR.
lfm heroic Araane 25m

(( I can tank or heal, depending on what you need.

I'm still trying to get her pants to drop. ))
Edited by Livyani on 9/24/2012 1:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
09/24/2012 01:42 PMPosted by Hitøkiri
I like my MRP and I'll never use filthy TRP2.

OOC: THIS MEANS WAR.
lfm heroic Araane 25m

You're gonna need a looooooot of tanks.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue

ooc: i believe that's troll only.

(( BRB race-changing my warrior to a troll. ))
Reply Quote
77 Human Warlock
Hey, it won't let me download TRP 2, I clicked the note that says "if it doesn't down load, click here." But it doesn't download.. Any help with this?
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Quick question, can I see Hordes TRP?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Master Chief, you only can see their TRP, if you go Horde side, to get the info. It will not update for them, if you're on Alliance.
Reply Quote
7 Gnome Warrior
Quick question, can I see Hordes TRP?
I believe so.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]