digital download???

90 Night Elf Warrior
Not sure if this is the right forum, I bought a digital copy of mop on friday, but was away for the weekend and just got around to pre downloading it. Have looked everywhere in my battle.net account and can't find where you download it???
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
If you are playing the current client, You have all that is needed for Mists. You are good to go.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
lol im always over thinking things
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
So many different threads on this same issue, in several areas of the forum right now ;)
Reply Quote
55 Blood Elf Mage
09/23/2012 10:09 PMPosted by Kybeorie
So many different threads on this same issue, in several areas of the forum right now ;)

The best part is it is always like this during every expansion.
Reply Quote
MVP - Technical Support
100 Draenei Mage
Remember guys with the streaming launcher it's possible to play without fully downloading the game.

OP check for an expansion4.MPQ file in your Data folder. That's the bulk of the MoP data files and is used during the 4.3.4 -> 5.0.1 patch migration.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
thanks for all the help, one more question i'm on a CST realm but live in seattle. What time am i going to be able to play???
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
09/24/2012 06:33 PMPosted by Thelongnight
thanks for all the help, one more question i'm on a CST realm but live in seattle. What time am i going to be able to play???

The same time as everyone else: 12:00am Pacific.

WoW expansions are always launched at midnight on the US West Coast.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
thanks for answering all my mop launch questions everyone,have fun tonight:)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Just make sure to get some sleep and have snacks/drinks handy if you're going to play all night. Brace yourself for the inevitable server hiccups too, so have patience :D
Reply Quote
MVP - Technical Support
100 Draenei Mage
09/24/2012 06:41 PMPosted by Icedragon
Just make sure to get some sleep and have snacks/drinks handy if you're going to play all night. Brace yourself for the inevitable server hiccups too, so have patience :D

^^ This

I know new things to play with on your computer are fun and all but don't forget about the basics.

Keeping yourself hydrated. Making sure you have enough chemical energy from food to continue playing. Keep the blood sugar levels up.

If the servers do go down for an extended period have a small nap and get your friends to text you when they come back up :P
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]