While We Wait...

100 Tauren Paladin
Here is a video of my Brewmaster Monk from Beta soloing Teron Gorefiend.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtxADJEFpkc&feature=youtu.be

I still have beta time left, what bosses should I attempt to solo? One boss raids like Onyxia or raids where I can skip some like Kel'Thuzad would be doable.

Discuss your plans for the game while you are here :3

EDIT: In my sleepy haze I forgot to post the link...
Edited by Dawnsky on 9/24/2012 2:27 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Undead Death Knight
The most uncomfortable thing is that I actually have no idea what I'm going to do. I should probably level my mains, but I'm going to wait about a day until my computer can handle the flood of character models.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
09/24/2012 02:32 AMPosted by Rusirus
The most uncomfortable thing is that I actually have no idea what I'm going to do. I should probably level my mains, but I'm going to wait about a day until my computer can handle the flood of character models.

I'm kind of here. I'll probably just see how long it takes to freeze my computer, and then just go and do something simple, like getting my lowbie alts up a bit more. I don't know if I really want to deal with being in the first wave to Pandaria, or first wave of Tauren monks.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I totally think you should try to solo all of the Trial of the Crusader.

09/24/2012 02:32 AMPosted by Rusirus

Ugh, right?
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warlock
I saw some videos of a Gnome Monk Brewmaster soloing Molten Core at lvl 60, and Mags at lvl 70. He was clearly a skilled player, but I suspect he was exploiting a bug in the beta where low level toons could equip lvl 90 gear, because he never showed his gear.

I'm guessing Monks will be a little OP at launch the way DK's were. But eventually Blizzard will get around to nerfing them into the ground.

I plan to roll a Gnome monk almost immediately after launch. Any Monk advice for the new people?

- Forbs
"For Gnomeregan!"
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
09/24/2012 09:00 AMPosted by Forbidra
Monk advice for the new people?

If beta is anything to go on, Monk is pretty easy to pick up. I just made a level 85 character and jumped right in. Didn't take long to figure everything out(and I'm the sort of person who usually prefers rolling a fresh character to learn a class).

It's also really fun. I haven't tried DPS, but I adore the tanking and healing specs.
Edited by Belevow on 9/24/2012 9:34 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
I've practiced tanking for Brewmaster for a while now and I have the general rotation down to keep threat and damage tops. It's like being a bear tank relying on dodge for your main avoidance but with a lot more mobility.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
NO SLEEP TILL.... LEVEL 90
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
Also I want to tame me a red otter pet ASAP <3 so freaking adorable~
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
SC2 collectors edition will award a new Baneling pet for players <3 so freaking excited.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
12 hours left~
Reply Quote
50 Worgen Rogue
So what ground mount will you all be rocking on your trip through Pandaria? Personally I'm going to be rolling high on my Ultramarine Qiraji Battletank.
Reply Quote
09/24/2012 09:00 AMPosted by Forbidra
Any Monk advice for the new people?
Eat your carrots and spinach.

Oh, and i have a polearm for level... 83? a crafted blue agility polearm, if you need. It's in my vault - you can have it if you want.
Reply Quote
96 Tauren Hunter
NNRRGH, WANT MOP NAO.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Solo Patchwerk without taking a pee break. It took that rogue 3 hours at 80, I think. :P
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Solo deathwing please.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
09/24/2012 01:54 PMPosted by Viezra
Solo Patchwerk without taking a pee break.

I will go solo Patchwerk now, and try to down Satherion and Kel'Thuzad too.
Reply Quote
86 Tauren Paladin
Mistweaver still confused me a little, but to be totally honest I spent all the beta playing as a Brewmaster because at my core I enjoy tanking so I didn't put the time in playing the healing spec.

The only question for me is what race to make my monk (team red). All have positive points to them, although I'll probably end up being Forsaken since; A) It's my favorite race and B) Undead monks sound weird to me.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Really debating making a FemTaur Monk.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
09/24/2012 04:06 PMPosted by Belevow
Really debating making a FemTaur Monk.

Thats what I'm 'rolling' ;3

Speaking of which I just got done Solo'in what parts of Naxxramas I could and will be uploading videos soon! So anyone need something to watch or do that'll be here shortly.

Tempted to try Obsidian Sanctum...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]