Realm First

100 Draenei Death Knight
Who's going for realm first? Who's going for class realm first? Anyone trying monk realm first with RaF? Let's get some friendly competition going.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
There is no friendly competiton. Only fights to the death in Glorious !@#$ing Combat ©

Glorious %^-*ing Combat is copyright Smug Trade Industries 2010.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
my cousin skub is going for Realm first 90 and realm first 90 druid to go along with realm first 85.

Edit: my cuszin Freznar is going to realm first 90 RPer or something
Edited by Clutchtime on 9/24/2012 2:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warrior
Convince me not too so others have a chance.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Grats to Freznar on warrior status and yourself, Clutch.

I saw you at the start, and when you popped up at the end I was worried as all hell.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Grats to Freznar on warrior status and yourself, Clutch.

I saw you at the start, and when you popped up at the end I was worried as all hell.

Grats to you on realm first. I was like way ahead for most of the start then at the end of 89 I ran out of quests so I couldn't keep my lead because I thought I could just quest in townlong / dreadwastes from 88-90 without doing the dungeons or anything =/
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
My goal was to beat Clutch. I did it, so as far as I'm concerned I won.
Reply Quote
Gratz man!
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest

Grats to you on realm first. I was like way ahead for most of the start then at the end of 89 I ran out of quests so I couldn't keep my lead because I thought I could just quest in townlong / dreadwastes from 88-90 without doing the dungeons or anything =/

I never touched the dungeons when I was going, so I'm not sure.

I skipped a handful of the jade forest quests to keep ahead. Wasn't about to touch the orchard or the monastery, just not worth it.

I did most of townlong and did I suppose half of dread wastes? Finished all but the southern quests in Karasang and some mid-parts of Townlong because meh.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]