Mid day raiding guild

85 Undead Warlock
Just wondering if there are any out there. I'd love to raid and have multiple toons. So, basically I was just curious if there are any guilds currently or are forming for raiding starting at maybe 5 server? I'd even be willing to help start a guild for this. Hopefully there is a demand for this.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Not on this realm, situation on Horde side is even worse
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I, too, prefer day-time US raids. I don't think you'll find what you are looking for here, though.

In the past I've raided with Oceanics (Frostmourne realm) in early morning US (start time around 7am EST ending 11:00am EST)

Perhaps more in line with your liking, I also have a toon on a European realm (Defias Brotherhood). Their raiding times often start around 3:00pm EST (8:00pm their time) and run till about 7pm eastern.

You'll need a separate Euro copy of the game which is a bit of a bother. But this approach does let you do what you want to do when you want to do it.
Reply Quote
89 Night Elf Death Knight
Eradication raids from 7pm-10pm server, for those who like early raid times and like to go to bed at a decent time (:
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]