How many people will quit if Mage Op at 90?

90 Human Warrior
So far Mages have been left alone and been flooding BG's with FOTM rollers because how broken OP they are. I've seen footage from players at level 90 that just destroy people as Fire or Frost Mage. So Mage arguments about how it will balance out at 90 are invalid.

Thanks GC for listening to all our cry's for help on how broken hybrid heals are and OP casters are. You showed us how much you listen by nerfing Warriors. Thanks.
Reply Quote
Those damn mages actin' up again eh?
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Mages weren't even that strong last season. Warlocks dominated far more than Mages did.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
i bet that random night elf dk wont but will be thread spamming
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
yes
Reply Quote
5 Dwarf Rogue
"You should see what happens to people in the new shatter rotation. Frost bomb---deep freeze---frost bolt (60k) frost bolt (60k) ice lance (50k) Frost bomb explosion (60k) frost fire bolt (70k)

All these numbers are approximate, but generally they are that high. And all that takes about 4 seconds to do to someone. IF you somehow survive it, I'll just nova you with my pet and then take another 100k or so off you with a frost bolt/ice lance immediately after."

Wonder how insane the damage gets with their level 90 tier talents?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
"You should see what happens to people in the new shatter rotation. Frost bomb---deep freeze---frost bolt (60k) frost bolt (60k) ice lance (50k) Frost bomb explosion (60k) frost fire bolt (70k)

All these numbers are approximate, but generally they are that high. And all that takes about 4 seconds to do to someone. IF you somehow survive it, I'll just nova you with my pet and then take another 100k or so off you with a frost bolt/ice lance immediately after."

Wonder how insane the damage gets with their level 90 tier talents?

Frost bomb can go for about 130K at 90, from what I've experienced.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
09/24/2012 04:56 PMPosted by Eponine
i bet that random night elf dk wont but will be thread spamming

this
Reply Quote
87 Night Elf Death Knight
Oh hey your right!

I wont be quitting,

but ill be playing a hunter..

BM hunter.. what pet..

Im thinking devilsaur or that kitty from Scholozar.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
MVP
mages are stupid lol
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
Oh hey your right!

I wont be quitting,

but ill be playing a hunter..

BM hunter.. what pet..

Im thinking devilsaur or that kitty from Scholozar.

And there he is
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]