Inquisition Monitoring Addon?

90 Blood Elf Paladin
I have a pretty big screen and sometimes it's a pain to check my buffs at the top right of the screen to see if Inquisition is up or not, it would be awesome if I could put a PallyPower-like frame in the middle of my screen next to my character that tells me that so I don't have to take my eyes off the action during raids or battlegrounds. It might even save my life a time or two.
I've been trying, fruitlessly, to find something like this for a while. Do you guys know where I might find something like this? And if not, how hard would it be to make something this simple?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Most buff mods can be configured to do this for you. WeakAuras or PowerAuras are popular choices.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
I use Raven for this. It's pretty handy. You can create a custom bar or notification for buffs that you may have (or are missing).

http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info18242-Raven.html
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]