{H} LF a MoP raid slot. Late or fri/sat

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hey all, I find myself in the altogether intolerable position of going into an expansion without having a raid at Level 90.

I have raid experience going back to when Kara was progression through DS - mostly with the now-defunct Shadows of Chaos but also with Malus, White Kodos, Fatalis, Blood Pact, Horde Community College, Thunder Bluff University, etc ..

As an East Coast dweller on a middle-shift schedule my availability is as follows:
Mon thru Thursday: After 9pm server
Sunday: After 10 pm server
Fri/Sat: After 6 pm server

I have 5 85s all in various states of gear and can level any of them to 90 first.
Prot/Fury Warrior, Enhance Shaman, Prot Pally, Hunter or Rogue

My wife would also be willing to join a raid - even as a sub - on her Warlock Morgarina.

Thanks for your consideration.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Hello Dinedan,

Dawn Vigil's Team Frost raid runs on Friday, 8pm to midnight (subject to some change, with the new expansion). They are looking for people, as the raid was discontinued at the beginning of Dragon Soul and is reformed now.

If you are interested, talk to Jenzak or me online for more information!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]