[A] Liquid Mettle - LF Holy Pally / Mist Monk

90 Human Warlock
All experienced and skilled players are encouraged to apply to be a part of our raiding team!

Liquid Mettle is recruiting competent individuals seeking progression for our core team in Mists of Panda. Our raid times are 7:15pm - 10:30pm PST, Tuesday - Thursday. Invites go out 15 minutes before raid.

As a member of the guild you get guild repairs for all your toons (even alts!) We cover flasks, food/feasts, pots, gems, and enchants for our raid team. Even though you should always have your own consumables and supplies just in case. Donating whatever you can to the guild bank helps support this concept, and also makes it so we can have gold for repairs or to purchase more materials if need be.

Spots will be given to people who:

- show up ready to raid (pots/flasks/food/gear enchanted/max professions)
- show you are committed to being here
- show experience/knowledge in raiding
- class knowledge (do you know the ins and outs of your toon)
- positive attitude

Liquid Mettle is a tight-knit group of skilled and mature players that enjoy raiding. We do not recruit players to have them sit on the bench. If you are recruited, you will raid. If you choose not to raid and just want to hang out, you're more then welcome to join!

We're currently looking for either a competent Holy Paladin or Mistweaver Monk for our core team. We are like minded, dedicated and skilled individuals that are 2/6H MV 3/6N HoF. Whisper Lucidprodigy in-game, visit the website below or shoot me a message here for more information about how to get a main spot into the guild. Thank you for your time!

http://www.liquid-mettle.net/
Edited by Lucidprodigy on 1/6/2013 10:08 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Death Knight
Hey so I was going to whisper you in-game but I saw you're doing Firelands and I don't wanna bother you while you're busy, but I saw that you are looking for a Blood DK, and I am currently looking for a guild to join. I don't have years and years of raiding experience, I just came back into WoW in the middle of Cataclysm but I have done some raids before. I know how to not stand in fire, and not devour my mic while talking. I'm also friendly and always looking to make new friends and have an awesome time. (:
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Edit: Top post updated, read above.
Edited by Slainsteel on 10/9/2012 3:11 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Updated, please refer to top post. Thank you!
Edited by Lucidprodigy on 10/9/2012 8:11 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Reply Quote
sure id love to apply for a 3/6normal group
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Updated, see top post, and Amicoolyet...we were 3/16N until we downed trash to Elegon. Spirit Kings isn't really a boss.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Updated top post please refer to it. Thank you!
Edited by Lucidprodigy on 12/4/2012 11:32 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Updated
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]