Warrior nerfs please refund my MOP

90 Undead Warrior
Until blizzard justify nerfing us already UNDER to a previous BETA nerf a month or so back.

There is no Justification whatsoever, Please explain why warriors get the biggest nerf out of EVERY class, even next to 1 shot macro mages and Solo BM pet hunter bursting, its just as bad at 90 warriors where balanced, We had a chance, we countered a class or two, now well we dont counter anything again

Tell us your design plan for warriors then in PVP please? your killing this class with this hotfix

Reply Quote
i might call blizzard tomorrow for refund me too... its gonna be same lvl to 90 get geared up 6 months later new patch geared up again 6 months later new patch and geared up again... its gonna be same over and over....
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
09/22/2012 01:54 AMPosted by Gannicuz
i might call blizzard tomorrow for refund me too... its gonna be same lvl to 90 get geared up 6 months later new patch geared up again 6 months later new patch and geared up again... its gonna be same over and over....

Welcome to the World of WarCraft.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
get out of every one of the warrior forums with your crap rogue. we don't want to hear your bs. rogues have been a pet class for blizz since the jump. the sims already showed; with the 2 new abilities that you are constantly referring to that we were still not topping any meters. your argument has no basis. exit stage left.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Until blizzard justify nerfing us already UNDER to a previous BETA nerf a month or so back.

There is no Justification whatsoever, Please explain why warriors get the biggest nerf out of EVERY class, even next to 1 shot macro mages and Solo BM pet hunter bursting, its just as bad at 90 warriors where balanced, We had a chance, we countered a class or two, now well we dont counter anything again

Tell us your design plan for warriors then in PVP please? your killing this class with this hotfix

Warriors were doing very competitive damage, and in 3 days are getting 2 very good damage abilities. The nerf was a MoP prep because they suddenlly got alot more data since people in beta never really test anything. You'll be fine in 5 levels since scaling is alot different.

Don't jump the gun like that. Take a good look at what you're getting and maybe ask yourself "Why would they nerf less than a week before an expansion?"

09/22/2012 01:54 AMPosted by Gannicuz

Welcome to the World of WarCraft.

If you're going to troll the warrior forums at least do it on a warrior.

For real, you just look like a butthurt rogue in all your posts to me.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Nerf is because of scaling since our weapons do tons of damage now upwards for 15-20k dmg stat weapons they had to scale us down since our skills are % based and if the % is to high you would not want any melee dps in your run unless it was a warrior or a needed utility knife
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Holy necro batman.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]