Is this a good server ?

85 Blood Elf Death Knight
I know CRZ pretty much screwed up everything and such, so is this still a good server despite that ?

How is the economy, horde - Alliance ratio, is it flooded with bots and griefers, is the community good, etc ?

I'm looking to move my DKs to a PvE server.

Thank you for your time.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Alliance economy is pretty good, horde one leaves a lot to be desired. It's good around xpac time, but drops pretty quick. Ratio is about 2.5:1 A:H. There are some bots, not really many, if any, griefers.

Community is okay inside guilds, some okay guild-guild relationships, but some bad ones as well. Pretty average on community I'd say.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
OK, thank you for your reply. It sounds somewhat like my current server, pre-CRZ.

Bonechewer used to be such a good server, in that the win ratios for WG and TB were fairly equal as was the faction balances. Now, I see nothing but Alliance and it pisses me off, esp when they grief and camp quest givers.

I just want a change of pace.. I love meeting people, just not the jerks that enjoy griefing. I multibox yet I rarely mess with others, unless they come at me first.

I'll make a team so I can investigate your server, along with a few others. I have a full two weeks before I can actually move off Bonechewer.

Thanks again for your fast reply. :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]