Not another "HAO is dead" thread.

47 Goblin Warrior
I just wanted to drop a message to all my horde friends on Haomarush:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZMfVMYUYBE

I don't post much so I sure hope including a YouTube link is acceptable.

Hey honestly thanks to everyone who bought my auctions on the horde side. Also thank you to those people who sent (send) me hate mail, you break up the boring. Thank you for sending me screen caps when people complain about me in trade, that's fun too. A special shout out to those budding entrepreneurs who sometimes take the time to talk to me (instead of /spit) and find I'll help them. Finally thanks to Blizzard for sometimes being douches but for the most part making a fun game.
Reply Quote
78 Goblin Hunter
Damn, you got hate mail? Don't think I've seen any of that since Wrath. Jealous.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
malice noob
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
09/24/2012 05:46 PMPosted by Bornlol
malice noob

Yo thats rude dawg! Picking on malice 5 years later....lol facepalm!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
always 4 ever
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
09/24/2012 03:39 PMPosted by Hammersmark
Damn, you got hate mail? Don't think I've seen any of that since Wrath. Jealous.

Hey you there. Make me gold on Sargeras, I'm feeling lazy.
<3 Bon
Reply Quote
78 Goblin Hunter

Hey you there. Make me gold on Sargeras, I'm feeling lazy.
<3 Bon

Alliance? Sargeras? Et tu, Bon? Let me know when you come back to the winning side of WoW, then I'll get you your gold >:D
Edited by Hammersmark on 10/9/2012 5:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
But I can't win in arenas without Reax telling me how bad I am.
Reply Quote
78 Goblin Hunter
10/11/2012 02:04 PMPosted by Tossinblooms
But I can't win in arenas without Reax telling me how bad I am.

You went Alliance for that? Please, I could insult you here and you wouldn't even have to pay for a server/faction change! I can even pretend to be Reax: ARGH WARRIORS SUCK, I QUIT WOW FOREVER! MITT ROMNEY! MY BICEPS ARE SO BIG I DONT FIT COMFORTABLY IN PUBLIC SEATING!

See?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Well I'm sure I have a healer on Hao still that I could level, because I do enjoy being yelled at. Just make sure that as I am casting a heal that you run behind a pillar before it goes off, and then we have ourselves a deal.
Reply Quote
78 Goblin Hunter
Hell, I can even break CC and refuse to peel! I can do it all!

Seriously though, my main server is elsewhere now, but I have a bunch of alts left here. Let me know if you want to level sometime, it's so boring now that everyone is gone :( -Blacklamb#1556
Edited by Hammersmark on 10/16/2012 3:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]