Monday, September 24th, 2012 - A Few Pandas

This is a post with a few pandas. There will be a few pandas in this post. I hate those pandas. They think they're so cute and cuddly with their dances and their 'oh look at me I have kung fu' and their like 'moral compass' and crap like that. Yeah!

RL: Ha ha ha ha.

IG: I spent my evening throwing away useless gear that I wasn't going to keep for transmogging. What an exciting time!

/HUUG Sentinels (Yes, even you.)
Edited by Bite on 9/24/2012 11:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
09/24/2012 05:13 AMPosted by Bite
'moral compass'

I got one of those from the Dalaran fishing daily once. I sold it.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Mage
So since the MoP starts on Tuesday it will go down almost immediately since Tuesday is MAINTENANCE day. Well one can hope at least that management and tech support have it worked out. If it were where I work there would be a lot of mad people when the server went offline at the normal time. ;-))
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
09/24/2012 06:24 AMPosted by Sarahgadi
So since the MoP starts on Tuesday it will go down almost immediately since Tuesday is MAINTENANCE day. Well one can hope at least that management and tech support have it worked out. If it were where I work there would be a lot of mad people when the server went offline at the normal time. ;-))

They don't have any downtime announced on the service status forums as of yet. Maybe they bought back-up hamsters for the servers tomorrow.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
09/24/2012 06:33 AMPosted by Silversol

They don't have any downtime announced on the service status forums as of yet. Maybe they bought back-up hamsters for the servers tomorrow.

One could only hope
Reply Quote
Following the disaster that was the BC launch date, Blizzard started 'pre-patching' for content before the day of the launch. So all the problems experienced during the 5.0.4 patch we had when it dropped could be taken care of before the expansion actually dropped.

As you know we can still expect rolling restarts, disaster, chaos, human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together, mass hysteria! If he gets up, we'll all get up!..IT'LL BE ANARCHY!

...but at least it's not as bad as BC. What was that like, 48 hours of downtime?
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Mage
09/24/2012 06:44 AMPosted by Bite
dogs and cats living together

The Horror!!1

Also I have booked off three days to play MoP. My fingers will be bleeding by Friday morning, happy bleeding that is.
Edited by Sarahgadi on 9/24/2012 7:07 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warlock
I'm busy in the middle of an system wide software upgrade to our clinical software that does all of our medical charting, no time off for me until the end of next week :(

And really, the only cuteness needed in this thread is a Gnome.

Hhmmmph.

/starts marching and carrying a picket sign reading 'No Pandas!'

*Albeit the picket sign is so small as to almost be unreadable*
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
It is 1am here on a Tuesday here. I want my pandas.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warlock
Pantsless pandas ponder posting pre-pandaria.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
09/24/2012 09:43 AMPosted by Sinlinara

Pandas no pandas... isn't that an anime?
Reply Quote
MVP
86 Night Elf Priest
This is a post with no pandas

I counted three pandas in that post ...

'moral compass'

That's the thing that says "I'm right and you're wrong and I'm going to browbeat you about how morally right I am", right?

09/24/2012 10:05 AMPosted by Ikinai

*ponders the probability of Prodon as pantsless panda*

ROFL, so GW2 got delivered today instead of tomorrow. I guess that gives me backup if the world servers decide to tamper with the unwashed masses. Otherwise, Sablehorns will continue his far-reaching exploration of Outlands as he mines until his hooves bear a metallic sheen.

Even your futureness cannot save you. We Pacific Coasters have the MUTANT NINJA PANDA POWERS COMBINED!

/tar Bite
/BEAR HUUG

/tar Sentinels
/NINJA PRIEST HUGGLES!
Edited by Eilethalua on 9/24/2012 10:33 AM PDT
Reply Quote
09/24/2012 10:32 AMPosted by Eilethalua
I counted three pandas in that post
ITT: Spoiler Alert!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Mage
Pandas schmandas. Bunch of eucalyptus eatin' sacks of lard.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
09/24/2012 11:11 AMPosted by Sarahgadi
Pandas schmandas. Bunch of eucalyptus eatin' sacks of lard.

This from a tree hugger
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
......Blue, why are you thinking of me pantsless let alone a panda....? -peers at-

Also, I leave you with thieving pandas.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tofIAnExhQ4
Reply Quote
MVP
86 Night Elf Priest
You're a mage. When have you ever worn pants? (*hums along to Big Blue Dress*)

--- And for the few who may be interested, SentinelsWiki.Net is back up and in business. Still working on WowFiction, and might have to do a name change on that one, but at least a step has been made in the right direction and it is believed the content is not lost. ---
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
You're a mage. When have you ever worn pants? (*hums along to Big Blue Dress*)
Mhmmm. Likely story! We all know what is really going on here.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
This is a post with no pandas. There will be no pandas in this post. I hate those pandas. They think they're so cute and cuddly with their dances and their 'oh look at me I have kung fu' and their like 'moral compass' and crap like that. Yeah!

Just because you said that... I will post in this thread on my Panda!

Following the disaster that was the BC launch date, Blizzard started 'pre-patching' for content before the day of the launch. So all the problems experienced during the 5.0.4 patch we had when it dropped could be taken care of before the expansion actually dropped.

As you know we can still expect rolling restarts, disaster, chaos, human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together, mass hysteria! If he gets up, we'll all get up!..IT'LL BE ANARCHY!

...but at least it's not as bad as BC. What was that like, 48 hours of downtime?

At least it won't be. Remember the original release date for BC then like 2 weeks before it was due to be released they moved it two months further? Yeah.. I remember that.

09/24/2012 09:43 AMPosted by Sinlinara

*pats* Sorry they come out midnight -my- time tonight. <3

When isn't Prodon pantsless?

Also, very happy with myself today. I got everything set in gear at my Walmart about getting me into electronics. So had a cashier meeting today so I decided to bring it up to my supervisor (Best supervisor ever btw) about the fact I haven't been scheduled yet. So, she talked to my manager and found out he never heard about it so it's been pretty much set in motion. He just needs to confirm it from the co-manager of electronics that this is what he wanted (which he talked to me about it personally...even though I wasn't on the clock, but still did).

I have to go back to Walmart in about 5 hours for Daros' copy of MoP. I'm sitting here waiting for Daros to get off GW2 for a few minutes so we can get something to eat before we leave, that and I haven't eaten much all day today because of the cashier meeting being at 8 am ending at 9 and then working from 11:30 to 4 (There was no point driving back home because it takes a half hour to drive home then half hour or so to drive back, waste of gas)

Never got Darkorb to 85 like I wanted to before the expansion release... well maybe I can in the few hours I have till I need to leave. Who knows when Daros will get off in time?
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warlock
/blinks

Can I pokeWoW now?

<.<

>.>

/taps her watch
/holds watch up to ear

/blinks

How bout now?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]