[H] <Night Terror> Fresh guild, LFM

85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Hello Executus. Night Terror is a fresh guild starting out MoP. We are looking for quality players to fill our ranks. Mature environment with our focus on raiding, we are going to be killing bosses pre nerfs and to do that we need players that know their classes well and come to raids prepared. Our leaders have a lot of experience being a part of and leading top progression guild raids. Former Ropetown members and Static officers. We are looking to build our core raiding group and rated battlegrounds group. Vast knowledge of your class and previous HM raiding experience is required. We are currently searching for all classes and specs so if this all sounds like something you are interested in and would like to be a part of send Hydrosmoked, Hydroponics, Smokestac, or Stratix a tell in game, by mail, or you can post right here on our thread. Website is currently under construction and I will be updating this thread soon with our address.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
09/24/2012 01:04 PMPosted by Hydrosmoked
Our leaders have a lot of experience being a part of and leading top progression guild raids. Former Ropetown members and Static officers.

Like who?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
oh this one is going to be good, i can FEEEL IT.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
09/24/2012 08:17 PMPosted by Flay
oh this one is going to be good, i can FEEEL IT.
http://i.imgur.com/tHw0b.gif
Reply Quote
I was in Ropetown during classic and a little of BC with my warrior. I was with Tindi Losi for a long time and came over to Ropetown with some of my fellow Tindi guildmates. I learned a lot from Katagi and heard a lot of yelling on Malicort's end of things lol. I swear i still wake up sometimes and can still hear his voice. It was good times. As for Static you would have to speak to Stratix, he was an officer in Static.
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Warrior
What was your warrior's name good sir?
Reply Quote
Cryptus was the toon back then I beleve.
Edited by Hydrosmoked on 9/25/2012 3:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Warrior
I think your memory must be playing tricks on you, because you weren't ever in Ropetown.

http://www.warcraftrealms.com/charsheet/33414509

http://ropetown.com/ropedkp/listmembers.php?s=&o=0.0&filter=warrior&show=all vanilla warriors
http://ropetown.com/o/listmembers.php?s=&o=0.0&filter=warrior&show=all t4 tbc warriors

Good luck with your new guild
Edited by Durnk on 9/25/2012 8:36 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Lol ok. I was in Ropetown along with Tindi Losi as well I am not sure what profile you just linked but that isn't mine. I was never in any of those guilds nor have I heard of them. We came from Tindi Losi was with yall for a while till Malacort annoyed everyone and we left to make a fail guild named Tindi. Anyways thanks for you input but I know what I have done in warcraft good sir. Anyways enough trips down memory lane. We are here promoting a new guild not old ones.
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Warrior
What's funny is that everyone reading this thread knows exactly WHY it's ridiculous that you are actually trying to convince me you were in Ropetown.

lol.
Edited by Durnk on 9/25/2012 3:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
91 Undead Priest
I chuckled.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
oh man this did turn out to be good.

you may want to be as good at navigating the armory as Durn is navigating our old trashbag website.

best of luck, seems like things are going super well for you right now!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]