This means war !

90 Draenei Mage
the horde come and came to cause harm in the heart of the alliance. From the destruction of Theramore to the many attacks to our warriors of the Alliance. We must reply back to this act of agressivity and end this chain of PK . Everyone gather your force, from all the realms, to lvl 1 to 85, we will avenge all the lost souls that was vanquish these past days on this day. Monday the 24th of september. Everyone of the Alliance shall fight and vanquish the evils that is the horde once and for all. We will show the Wrath of the Alliance.

I will be there at Orgrimmar. at there doorstep and will show them the rage and power of our leader, King Varian Wrynn, that this days shall be written in all ages.

*i'm not sure if it's tret of violence, anyway I'm here to say that Blizzard really want that cross server zone then I will show them it how to do it the right insane way. in a way it will be the biggest alliance asseult on Orgrimmar for all time like in the old days of WOW*
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]