Midnight Party Launch

90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Hi everyone i don't post much on here but here goes. As you already know Blizzard are having their launch party across the world, so i figured that we should too. So i was wondering if you guys would be interested in doing a Feathermoon launch party on Monday from 10:00 PM server till 11:30 PM. Everyone is invited Horde and Alliance. Only thing is i am trying to figure out a nice place where we wont slaughter each other so if you got any suggestions go for it.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Why not host it in Dalaran or Shattrath? That way anyone can join in without worry of being caught unawares and killed.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Shattrath would be better over dalaran cause there is Lot more open space, then dalaran that is smaller.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
09/22/2012 09:28 AMPosted by Saïx
Only thing is i am trying to figure out a nice place where we wont slaughter each other

D: where's the fun in that?
Edited by Dahliarae on 9/23/2012 10:35 AM PDT
Reply Quote
im down!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
I'm all for it. I was thinking Dalaran too, but then I'm not sure WHERE we would meet as half of it is devoted to one faction or the other.

Shattrath could be pretty cool. Hardly anyone ever visits there anymore!

I guess it's a bit late to plan this though...?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]