Looking for raid spot MoP

90 Troll Druid
I recently returned to WoW for the release of the new xpac and I am looking for a raid spot.

I have lots of experience going back to t1 and look forward to the challenge modes and new raids. After progression has calmed down I would like to find some team mates for the arena as well.

I have the following classes available, druid, mage, priest, and pali. I am willing to play any of them for the right raid spot.

I built a new computer for MoP, I get around 80+ fps in 25man raids which is a very big change from the macbook pro(5-20fps in 25man) I played on in Cata. Cata was not my best xpac and I am very much looking forward to climbing the ranks of this server with a proper rig.

See you in game,

L
Reply Quote
88 Troll Shaman
This approach may work for you, however if it does not here is a list of the current guilds and their respective ranks in pve on the server:

http://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/skullcrusher

If may be easier to find a guild using that list and applying on their websites. Having current logs of some fights in dragon soul will help there. Also, you can see from that list that 95% of skullcrusher guilds do pve as 10 man. If you are looking for a 25 man guild it's slim picking these days and Reckless recruiting is currently closed, but may open soon after the expansion again.

Best of luck.

OTTER
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Thank you for the reply Otter, I have seen the wowprogress charts. But, I'm worried they are not accurate. Dragon Soul is known for being a poor raid and showing inaccurate scores and rating for players and guilds world wide.

I admire Reckless for continuing to raid at a 25man level, good luck to you guys in MoP.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Balloon Vendor is looking to fill our last raid spot. Raid times are Monday-Wednesday. 7pm-11pm.
Edited by Notfrank on 9/23/2012 10:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Bump.

I'm looking for a heroic raid spot, I'm geared and well supplied.

I am willing to play any druid role, I don't have a feral set atm but I can farm one up and I have some saved valor if needed. It would be cool if I could find a friendly group of quality players to play with.

I also have a 86mage, 86pali, and 80priest(would like to save for herald runs) I'm willing to play but they are not leveled or geared.

Here are last weeks logs, I did not log them so the numbers are a bit low.

http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-ka1okpxvwgu0mj78/
Edited by Scientist on 10/26/2012 12:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
BUMP
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]