Any latenight raiding guilds for MoP?

90 Gnome Priest
As title implies wondering if there are guilds who raid late night on Fri + Sat (after 10 Server) or after 9 Server Sun-Thurs for MoP.

Im very punctual when it comes to raid times will always show if signed up. Can provide my own raid mats. I can provide Boomkin/Guardian Druid, Shadow/Disc Prist, or Any spec mage.

I stopped playing wow a few times due to RL work issues and raid times in the past, but back on night shifts. Looking to raid for Pandaland. I dont have any recent parses as I havnt played in a bit, but might be some up under Roshambo for Squishyfeet during beginning of cata. No clue how far back they go.

I feel I play my classes well and can adapt to changes. I have no problems doing an encounter for hours upon hours as long as progression is going on. Im in my late 20's and am serious during raid times, but like to joke during down time.

I would prefer more than a casual raid guild but am not picky as I doubt many guilds raid that late. Just looking more for a guild that raids consistently for progression.
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
I vouch for Squish 3000% ..great player and person!

Wish you could raid with us Squish. Good luck and miss ya. BTW we are back on 9 p.m. server raiding time. <3 Googs
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
If you are interested in transferring and faction switching we would love to have you in our group. I am currently forming a 10 man late night group with some rl friends of mine and we currently have 6 people who are down with it 1 being 6/6 in MV already and is in the top guild on our server. If you're interested add my battletag and shoot me a whisper Nahface#1667
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Edited by Squishsplash on 11/13/2012 5:54 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]