Takenotezz (Please read if you know him)

90 Orc Hunter
Takenotezz the shaman, is an amazing kid. He has made many friends over the time he has played, whether they be on Frostwolf, Tich, Kelthuzad, or even KJ. Servers he has never played on, everyone loved him. Hes capable of making the most sour person laugh in skype. He carried his friends in the arena, just because he could. He'd give free rating to those who could not obtain it themselves, out of the goodness of his heart. He would pass on heroic loot to help gear the rest of the raid. Takenotezz the shaman is an amazing kid.
You may be wondering why I'm posting this. To answer that, he is not playing in MoP due to at home issues. So this is my way of saying goodbye to the once great Takenotezz. It was an honor to play with you jakeypoo. You will be missed by everyone.
Reply Quote

what about brandon? or even his pops?
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
He sounds like a good guy, Its too bad hes being kept from playing the new xpac, wow needs more people like him, is it financial reasons?

Ive never met him but if hes so willing to help anybody and everybody, maybe he could set up a paypal account, and people could just shoot him a few bucks til he has enough.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
Hes online right now lvl 90.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
Takenotezz fathered two of my bastard children, just because he could.
Reply Quote
6 Night Elf Druid
I camped this guy so hard I had to get coffee refils by my gf because the ress timer this kid has was like 2 minutes I guess? what's the longest ress timer haha?
Reply Quote
6 Night Elf Druid
Yep he is a great coffee brewer camp buddy haha.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
Sounds like a douche
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)