Grasshopper get it!

The name Grasshopper is available for your monk or Panda! Send me a ingame mail with an offer if interested!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Ringring is also available! Send me an ingame mail with an offer if racist!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Y'know, I GUESS that it's no worse than monopolizing a farm spot and selling the drops to people at a high mark-up... but there's still something distinctly scumbaggy about you namesitters grabbing every name you can think of, namesitting it, and then trying to sell it back to us.
Reply Quote
Ya know Roahin you make a good point, I had this name saved for myself then found I wouldn't be able to play as much as I thought. So while being a bit broke in game and with less play time ahead I thought I'd try to make some quick gold. I'll keep the name like I planned and slowly level up my ill monk how ever long it takes. Thanks for the eye opener bud. Maybe one day you'll see Iil Grasshopper running around and you can one shot me lol! Good luck all and have fun in MoP.

Edited for spelling not grammer doh!
Edited by Sourfang on 9/24/2012 5:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
09/24/2012 04:35 PMPosted by Sourfang
Edited for grammer!

Faith in humanity lost.
Reply Quote
Sorry to disappoint Selsix...
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
((

Just put a ticket in for the name. No need in paying gold. If the GM is having a day without urine in his/her cheerios then you just may get it!!!

))
Reply Quote
86 Night Elf Druid
09/24/2012 04:35 PMPosted by Sourfang
Edited for spelling not grammer doh!

i have made the same mistake before as well, so i won't be mean:)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]