Good luck.

90 Blood Elf Rogue
Good luck to everyone trying for some server firsts shortly. See you on the other side. >:D
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Level 90 firsts, Yzzami.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Yeah good luck guys. Pre-grats to server first monk :P

Holy, you are going down!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Come at me bro!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
I heard you like patron with your turkey sandwich.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Hey that wasn't me, it was Fate!
Reply Quote
84 Undead Mage
Holy I hope you left your bedroom at some point today!
Edited by Sháttèred on 9/25/2012 7:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Monk
Grats to everyone on their firsts!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Grats to all realm firsts! Holy kicked my !@# but I apparently never stood a chance when he leapt out of the gate 40% ahead of me. Oh well it was fun trying and now it's time to recover.
Reply Quote
71 Pandaren Monk
So haw bad is the 'Grats' messages people get when they get a server 1st? Like the classes I would send one along, then think, "I bet they get a thousand of those..."
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Monk
I got a good handful of grats when I hit 90 but the vast majority (still getting them even as late as yesterday) are... ZOMG hOwUlevelsofast?!!? Level 90 monk already?!?!

Last night I had this conversation with some poor soul whispering me through a heroic.

"Zomg, 90 monk already? How'd you level so fast?"

"Fishing."

The whispers aren't horrible by any means, a lot of people just give you a pat on the back for the insanity you just put yourself through. Sleep deprivation, everyone should experience it once. I think I've only had one long conversation and that was from a lowbie who asked me to run him through Ragefire Chasm ten minutes after I hit 90 early Wednesday morning.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]