Looking for Raiding/PvE guild

85 Blood Elf Paladin
WoW adventures:
Came into WoW during the last few months of vanilla and just enjoyed running around being a total noob.

During BC I ran most of the raids switching between holy and shadow priest. Guild fell apart before I got to do sunwell and black temple.

WoTLK; I raided naxx, part of ulduar, and trial, as a frost DK until guild fell apart. Ran guildless for a while with random groups as a shadow priest and a kitty druid through naxx. Decided to turn kitty into resto and eventually found my last guild that I was in and raided OS, RS, EoE, and ICC. I got quite a few dungeon/raid achievements and some hard modes done with them. Did ICC 10 & 25m reg, 10m heroic, and some 25m heroic.

Cata; issues ensued with guild when I rathered stab myself with a spork than continue as a resto druid (more to this but not going into it). Left guild and then WoW off and on for months at a time. Downfall... I have not raided at all during Cata besides LFR, which does not count to me. I miss having a set group of crazy people to get stuff done with.

SO! I am looking for a PvE/Raiding guild to hopefully get back into raiding with. I am flexible on times. And since I don't really have a main to speak of anymore, and I happen to be an alt addict, I'm flexible on class/spec as well, as long as I actually get to be included in runs (no point in changing otherwise). I do also plan to level a mistweaver just so I can have one of every healing class. I am over 18 and my time is EST. I do not PvP and I refuse to use teamspeak o.0. I don't want to transfer or change to alliance at this time.

My 85s on skullcrusher:

386 Fire Mage OS Arcane
385 Holy Pally OS Ret
387 Holy Priest OS Shadow
382 Feral Druid
381 Frost DK

I did not bother gearing offspecs. Going to be playing the gearing game again shortly anyways.

If you want more info or to chat message here or in world, battletag: xSahx#1229
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Not trying to be a #**@#@#* but it sounds like every guild you were in fell apart... Coincidence possibly.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Hi I'm Nessper and I come to this thread with the aspirations of making new friends.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
09/22/2012 08:25 AMPosted by Nessper
Hi I'm Nessper and I come to this thread with the aspirations of making new friends.

My friendship quota has been met for this month.

Try back again later.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]