Buffyria's Bourbon Bonbons (Healer OT)

90 Blood Elf Priest
The Rules:

1) Be excellent to each other. No one likes a jerk. Don't be a jerk in this thread. No fighting, no put downs, no name calling - or else Reta will beat you with a stick. >:(

2a) The title of the next thread is to be decided by general acceptance before this one caps; try not to overlap with previous ones. Whomever caps the thread should make the new one.

2b) Keep the ToS in mind when deciding on a thread title. This will make it far less likely to be deleted. Also, the title of the thread should always involve food! This is the healer forum and we're weird.

3) Copy and paste these rules and the below list into the first post of the new thread. Add the title of the new thread to the bottom of the list.

Titles of previous OT threads:
Practical's Donuts
Retà's Gumbo Pot
Fleurzilla's Spanish Sammiches
Oldwolfe's Singularity Jello
Kaels' Mac'n'cheese
Pipikaula's Buttered Artichokes
Kerias' Kentucky Fried Chicken
Abeille's Chocolate Truffles
Alnair's Braised Pork Belly
Winnifred's Fried Green Tomatoes
Anarri's Soylent Bread
Röth's Flawless Lasagna
Evayle's Pop Tarts
Sensations' Sensational BBQ
Scootles' Spaghetti
Gumshoe's Samosas
Malrius' Marvelous Stromboli
Akaeya's Fruit Cocktail
Rain's Evil Crawfish Boil
Zzar's Fabulous Falafel
Morenn's Ginger Beef Curry
Anohako's Red Beans and Rice
Marathel's Brazilian Pastries
Veroicone's Macaroni Icecream
Glenn's Backyard Barbeque
Jumpies' Jumpy Jumping Beans
Harpoa's Haggis
Ffraid's Fabulous Souffle
Shammyren's Stupendous Stew
Stormtides' Satisfying Casserole
Buffyria's Bourbon Bonbons

This is our home, let's keep it nice!

Healer IRC: http://outofmana.me/healchat/
Healer offshore forums: http://outofmana.me/forum/index.php

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!
90 Tauren Priest
Oi! The last thread wasn't capped yet! >:(
90 Draenei Shaman
Someone was in a hurry
90 Tauren Priest
Yes. Yes, we were.

Welcome to the party.
90 Draenei Shaman
These forums totally give me a cool breeze on my breaks from studying on a lame weekend lol
90 Draenei Priest
So I'm leveling up an Orc warrior, as I've never actually played anything Horde side higher than level 10 or so. And as I've also never played a Warrior, I decided to pop over to the Warrior forums for pointers etc. Let me just say...

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Don't bother going to the Warrior forums.

Currently, most of the discussion there is some version of ZOMG WHY SO NERF?/BAI GAIZ, I R QUIT/JUST GOT MY MOP REFUND!!!

It's not really an atmosphere conducive to getting help.
Edited by Vhalan on 9/22/2012 4:50 PM PDT
90 Tauren Priest
So anyway, the weirdest thing happened to me last night.

I went to bed at 9:30pm because I had to be awake at 4am to be to work at 5am. Sometime around 1:30am, I wake up with an insane amount of pain behind my left eye. I don't get migraines, so I'm not sure if this is what it was. It felt like someone was digging a skewer around the top of my eye-socket, behind the eyeball. It was horrible, I was pressing the heel of my hand into my eye to try to relieve some of the pain.

I ended up getting up and hunting for migraine medicine, but we were apparently out. I took two Aleve and returned to bed, swapping out my pillow with something that offered more support to my neck and sleeping on my back instead of on my stomach like I usually do. I also turned on the heating pad I have and laid it under my back. Eventually, I fell asleep again. By the time my alarm went off at 4am, the pain was gone.

I was dead tired the whole day, though.
90 Blood Elf Priest
Yes, I was in a hurry for bonbons.

Now who is bringing me these bonbons?
90 Night Elf Priest
Goodness! It's a mess over there right now, isn't it, Vhalan?

@Sparkle:

That very well could be! However, our Shadow regulars are also pretty awesome for the most part.
Edited by Elethia on 9/22/2012 5:02 PM PDT
90 Troll Druid
WTB BONBONS

I'd make some if I wasn't going to make horde, panda, and hearthstone cakepops next week :3
Edited by Veroicone on 9/22/2012 5:04 PM PDT
90 Draenei Shaman
Oh well, our Healing forums arent 100% safe of nerfbats targets. Like when dps people come here to complain about not being able to kill a healer or something.
90 Tauren Priest
Those threads amuse me. I enjoyed derailing the last one.
90 Blood Elf Priest
09/22/2012 05:05 PMPosted by Deverill
Oh well, our Healing forums arent 100% safe of nerfbats targets. Like when dps people come here to complain about not being able to kill a healer or something.

Remember, we're supposed to lay down and die when a DPS appears.
90 Draenei Shaman
09/22/2012 05:10 PMPosted by Tiriél
Remember, we're supposed to lay down and die when a DPS appears.

And thank them for their services on defending us against the most terrible creatures on Azeroth and for carrying us through dungeons and raids whenever they open new NERF HEALERS threads.
90 Blood Elf Priest
Well it's about time. >: /

Just kidding. ilu all <3
90 Blood Elf Priest
I confused the member list in the "Things You Don't" thread for here.
90 Tauren Priest
Lightwell Distributor Akaeya: #00000069

Das meeee.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
So, was that a record cap?

Riôt
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]