[H] THATS NO MOON 8/8HM recruiting

90 Orc Warlock
TNM are a long lived, semi-hardcore raiding guild with emphasis on quality over quantity,
If you consider yourself an exceptional raider and our raid times suit you, feel free to check out our site and and fill out an application.

Raid times:
7.30-11pm Wed/Thurs

*Regardless of what class/spec you may be we still look over every application carefully
as we are forever trying to strengthen our teams*

Apply at our website: http://www.thatsnomoon.net
If you have any questions please contact one of these round-eyes in-game: Tantzul, Peke, Resofleecz

Edited by Tantzul on 10/11/2012 8:56 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
Why did you merge with Sun Strikers?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
THATS NO SUN!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Very good Acrosis!

regarding the absorption & expansion:
TSS achieved 8/8H 2nd June 20% on 2 nights per week pugging 1-2 people every week.
Sick of pugging extras I then got a second 10 man up and running which got 8/8H soon after.

Most of the guys get on well, similar philosophy of good HM progression on limited time and it give us the option of 25man kills. So it seems like a good fit. I miss the old Vanilla days ... whenever you logged on there were always good players in guild around to do cool stuff with.
10 man segregation is kinda boring imo.
We have created a large relatively happy family that is still efficient & fun.

We cleared 25M 8/8H DS with all guildies, sure DS is nerfed faceroll but still an achievement that has only been done on this server by one other guild now departed.

All the best for Mists everyone!
Edited by Anihilate on 9/24/2012 5:39 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
Cool beans.

You have the best voice on vent.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
09/24/2012 04:06 AMPosted by Jellyberry

I'm sure many would disagree.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
Nuh uh. Anihilate #1 voice - calm, cool and oh so smooth.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight

Lol Zar just cuz Laynie was mesmerised?
Edited by Anihilate on 9/24/2012 5:37 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
09/24/2012 05:35 AMPosted by Anihilate

'Many'; a large indefinite number.

'Many'; as in the two guilds (one which I commandeered/inherited, the other officer and raid lead) that thoroughly enjoyed listening to me for the entire tier, steering them both to top 3 realm positions, improvements over previous tiers, more so in the latter's case.

While I would usually take offence to a [more or less] snide comment about something which I could consider private, it's not worth it, really (or is it?). Between you and me, our history hasn't always been top notch. You were once in the guild I'm now GM of, if you remember correctly? I know I do. Firelands: we had a bad run with Death Knights. Iwiperaidz (or Buca, to some) played a bad card and accepted you as a trial, much against my counsel, which he regretted soon later. See, I knew those double 40 haste gems in your legs meant nothing but trouble! And that time you applied again, back before Sun Striker? I don't recall. Suppose it doesn't matter much anymore.

There was also that time where I helped you out for 2 nights when Dragon Slayers was on break enjoying Diablo 3. Of course, you'd probably consider that was all Laynie's doing too, but funnily enough I do enjoy raiding as well! Coming from a guild that has had it's fair share of roster problems (much like yours, or is it Dawnfury's?), I do well not to openly critise ones hard work - but your strats were messy. Especially Spine. Real messy. Just north of a mix between a pug and a bedroom slipper. And while you didn't accept my constructive criticisms about how it could be done, you still toiled on. Good on you. Persistance is a sign of a man (or woman's) strength, nine times out of ten. When you killed Spine, you were lucky enough to have Laynie (still), who was intent enough on killing Heroic Madness before Christmas, to ask upon a favour to help manage some of your tank cooldowns for Impale. Or was it another DK? Probably another DK.

And now you've gone up in the world! A merger, how about that! With a guild much better than your previous, mind you. Three thousand world ranks! That's a lot! Probably will help recruitment, hey?

Well, best of luck to you. I hope for sake of the players in TNM (of whom I respect, even if not openly, for doing considerably well this tier and keeping well and nice to themselves, bar that one incident where they overtook Ascension as number 1 Horde guild and got a bit cocky about it) that you're a better player than when I played with you, else you drag their deserved name down with you. But hey, at least you're not gemming 40 haste(s) anymore!

I hope we can still be diplomatic about this, and have a nice, fun raiding expansion where everyone gets along. I would just much rather that you, or anyone else, refrain from joking or even talking in a slightly downward manner to myself regarding my personal matters, or about anyone else in my guild in that same regard.

Apologies in advanced to THATS NO MOON for plaguing their recruitment thread, it was not my intention to defame any of you but Anihilate, who in this case, I feel has invaded my territory.

Zar
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Zar #1
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
Holy crap.

Wow.

Best wishes to THATS NO MOON and I hope you have a successful raiding expansion. >.>
Reply Quote
1 Orc Warrior
LoL
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Zar. Will you marry me?

Annihilate I'd just like to address things that you did wrong in this expansion. "We want every guild member to get H 8/8." Imagine ones surprise when I'm sitting on 6/8 H to see Annihilate selling a H Madness run in trade!

But of course I couldn't get raid spots because I wasn't geared enough. Still using firelands pants, each week they were passed to others, even to core members alts!. Those alts where being out dpsed by tanks! But of course it was the biggest benefit to the guild and I was only a measly 'core' raider.

Following on with Zar's mention on strats, why blame yourself? It's easier to blame healers isn't it? But of course when a mistake is made on H Spine (which was easily fixable) just jump off the edge in protest. That'll get bosses killed!

Minor problems one may say and the running commentary of whinging and arguing between Annihilate and another other person offering an opinion or interrupting him speaking (lets not take into account the ~2 second delay on vent.)

Being the nice guy that I am, I was going to list the good points after all this whinging and make the note a bit more balanced and lighter but alas, I cannot, for there are none.

Good day sir.

TL:DR Annihilate is an old, annoying prick.
Edited by Xenhaa on 9/24/2012 11:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote
1 Orc Warrior

'Many'; a large indefinite number.

'Many'; as in the two guilds (one which I commandeered/inherited, the other officer and raid lead) that thoroughly enjoyed listening to me for the entire tier, steering them both to top 3 realm positions, improvements over previous tiers, more so in the latter's case.

While I would usually take offence to a [more or less] snide comment about something which I could consider private, it's not worth it, really (or is it?). Between you and me, our history hasn't always been top notch. You were once in the guild I'm now GM of, if you remember correctly? I know I do. Firelands: we had a bad run with Death Knights. Iwiperaidz (or Buca, to some) played a bad card and accepted you as a trial, much against my counsel, which he regretted soon later. See, I knew those double 40 haste gems in your legs meant nothing but trouble! And that time you applied again, back before Sun Striker? I don't recall. Suppose it doesn't matter much anymore.

There was also that time where I helped you out for 2 nights when Dragon Slayers was on break enjoying Diablo 3. Of course, you'd probably consider that was all Laynie's doing too, but funnily enough I do enjoy raiding as well! Coming from a guild that has had it's fair share of roster problems (much like yours, or is it Dawnfury's?), I do well not to openly critise ones hard work - but your strats were messy. Especially Spine. Real messy. Just north of a mix between a pug and a bedroom slipper. And while you didn't accept my constructive criticisms about how it could be done, you still toiled on. Good on you. Persistance is a sign of a man (or woman's) strength, nine times out of ten. When you killed Spine, you were lucky enough to have Laynie (still), who was intent enough on killing Heroic Madness before Christmas, to ask upon a favour to help manage some of your tank cooldowns for Impale. Or was it another DK? Probably another DK.

And now you've gone up in the world! A merger, how about that! With a guild much better than your previous, mind you. Three thousand world ranks! That's a lot! Probably will help recruitment, hey?

Well, best of luck to you. I hope for sake of the players in TNM (of whom I respect, even if not openly, for doing considerably well this tier and keeping well and nice to themselves, bar that one incident where they overtook Ascension as number 1 Horde guild and got a bit cocky about it) that you're a better player than when I played with you, else you drag their deserved name down with you. But hey, at least you're not gemming 40 haste(s) anymore!

I hope we can still be diplomatic about this, and have a nice, fun raiding expansion where everyone gets along. I would just much rather that you, or anyone else, refrain from joking or even talking in a slightly downward manner to myself regarding my personal matters, or about anyone else in my guild in that same regard.

Apologies in advanced to THATS NO MOON for plaguing their recruitment thread, it was not my intention to defame any of you but Anihilate, who in this case, I feel has invaded my territory.

Zar

Zar. Will you marry me?

Annihilate I'd just like to address things that you did wrong in this expansion. "We want every guild member to get H 8/8." Imagine ones surprise when I'm sitting on 6/8 H to see Annihilate selling a H Madness run in trade!

But of course I couldn't get raid spots because I wasn't geared enough. Still using firelands pants, each week they were passed to others, even to core members alts!. Those alts where being out dpsed by tanks! But of course it was the biggest benefit to the guild and I was only a measly 'core' raider.

Following on with Zar's mention on strats, why blame yourself? It's easier to blame healers isn't it? But of course when a mistake is made on H Spine (which was easily fixable) just jump off the edge in protest. That'll get bosses killed!

Minor problems one may say and the running commentary of whinging and arguing between Annihilate and another other person offering an opinion or interrupting him speaking (lets not take into account the ~2 second delay on vent.)

Being the nice guy that I am, I was going to list the good points after all this whinging and make the note a bit more balanced and lighter but alas, I cannot, for there are none.

Good day sir.

TL:DR Annihilate is an old, annoying prick.

http://i.imgur.com/ZnqQ5.gif
Edited by Wreakhavoc on 9/24/2012 11:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
HEY ALL
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Zar for JB President!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Free bump sex
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
I have found in life that if you don't know where you are headed you probably will never get there.
We are are all students on the level above us, workers on the level we are on & teachers on the level below us.

i have assisted many people in real life as well as Wow to get achieves I earnt myself earlier, including many many non guildies. I have mentored many people. As leader of the now ranked #1 guild on Jubei I would have thought you could hold the mantle of responsibility and leadership with honour and integrity rather than erroneous attacks and undermining.

Zaar you are mistaken in your recollections but I apologise to you if I upset you for my outrageous comment regarding your girlfriend. No girl with a mic is "mesmerised" unless on drugs or hypnosis, it was clearly a joke. I was outraged at your undermining, personal attack & thread flucking. I was responding to your comment to another girl with a mic Jellyberry regarding my voice.
Why do you bother? This thread is about TNM, not one person or where they came from.

Since you attacked me personally for no honourable reason let's examine some actual facts. You raided with me twice. Once last year at the end of Firelands when i was noob, nervous, & my DK was about 2 weeks at 85. Way later, early May this year, once on a full HM DS run & Heroic Spine progression when i was NOT LEADING like you suggest. Early HM Spine PROGRESSION has driven many people crazy and had many guilds close to or beyond breaking point. At no stage did you offer to lead even one spine attempt despite your much vaster experience than Dawnfury who was lead. I recall you being asked a couple of questions but largely I was very surprised that you didn't offer to take over if you knew a better strategy that the one TSS was attempting at the time. In fact Dawn offer you to raid lead twice but you declined.
Also by the time we were on HM Madness late May I was back to enjoying dps & we used another Dk got him the HM Spine kill & then HM Madness June 2nd. So Laynie wasn't referring to me regarding Tank CD's. In the end you really don't know me and have never seen me lead people on any fight let alone a fight I know to which Jellyberry was referring to.

Talk is cheap. Results are more impressive. My Vanilla record was relatively impressive; full current content clears of tiers 1, 2, 2.5 & the first 5 bosses in Naxx (server firsts) when I quit due to rl work. After a 7 year absence coming back in late Firelands ,when progression was over, so much was changed from Vanilla I was definitely green but none the less I got 6/7H FL on my original warrior & lock.

DS was the first patch I was here from the start since Vanilla. I was on my relatively new to me DK and I was raid lead on the first TSS 0% nerf HM Yorsaj kill. After later achieving 8/8H June 2nd I gathered a bunch of guys who had between 1/8H to 3/8H achieves and first week raid lead then to 6/8H 20% nerf & soon after 8/8H Many others got HM Spine & Madness achieves with me raid leading or sharing strategy that I knew would work. When I learn something I believe in helping people. Sadly there are some like Xeenhah (Shiftlah) below who misrepresent reality and are impossible to help.

None the less as I said before let's all enjoy Mists ... the cloud is clearing... there is a new dawn.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]