[H] THATS NO MOON 8/8HM recruiting

90 Orc Warlock
Short version
http://images.sodahead.com/profiles/0/0/0/9/5/4/1/6/9/haters-gonna-37735927534.jpeg

A TNM thread with actual banter?! what an age we live in...
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Why is everyone trying to appear IQ heavy on WoW forums?

You're all as stupid/if not more stupid than Tanty.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Because spring has come to Azeroth, Yeltz. and Jubei is a flutter with hormones and in-game romance.
Reply Quote
Hey Guys,

Due to work taking me overseas I missed out on raiding Cataclysm. I was the offtank for the BT raids in BC 9/9 BT & 8/8 SWP and was the MT for most of the ICC raids - 12/12.I'm am a very aware tank, always know what is happening and what needs to be done at any point in time. I study fights maticulously before raids and am more than will to help and explain encounters to raiders...at the same time I prefer someone else explain and let me just take a beating and dish out pain with my shield!

I like the ideas you guys seem to have in both running your guild and your raids so thought I would see if you had room for me...
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman

No girl with a mic is "mesmerised" unless on drugs or hypnosis, it was clearly a joke. I was outraged at your undermining, personal attack & thread flucking. I was responding to your comment to another girl with a mic Jellyberry regarding my voice.

Jelly found my voice mesmerising, was she on drugs, i hope not, i hope my voice when i am relaxed to be soothing for all
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
I was on drugs. Bad luck.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
12/11/2012 06:34 PMPosted by Jellyberry
I was on drugs. Bad luck.

Jelly! Bad drugs are bad!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
Hello Mr TNM GM. Do you take socials?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
hey jelly you dtf?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
ofc
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
I'm in your guild, wearing no clothes!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]