Recruiting PVP

90 Gnome Warrior
Little Willies is recruiting PVP toons for MOP

Whisper or mail me in game
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage

I'm interested and I'll probably be the highest rated player you'll ever get responding to your terrible guild so you should invite me. I'll most likely be GM within a week too so be ready for that.

as far as my past experience; I received Challenger in 8 minutes with my frands Bubbaset and Nightbean, some of the best players to ever play on Lethon

hmu and we can talk
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock

I'm going to be playing on horde now, but if you need my lock on alliance, just look for me if I'm on. I won't be guild switching, but I'm down for helping you out.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage

I'm going to be playing on horde now, but if you need my lock on alliance, just look for me if I'm on. I won't be guild switching, but I'm down for helping you out.

Enjoy a warlock who doesn't remember to port in arena. You'll have much use for him.
Edited by Charmless on 9/24/2012 12:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman

Enjoy a warlock who doesn't remember to port in arena. You'll have much use for him.

I would like to take this moment to say, dairy queen deal of the month: Buy one blizzard get the next for .99 cents. That is all. Oh, and good luck to your guild! Oh, and hi McJimothy. Oh, and caramel cheesecake snicker pie crust blizzard.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Heya Deadpanther! I'm in your guild!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
EUREKA! I should buy that MoP thing I reckon. Still haven't got around to it.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
09/24/2012 03:14 PMPosted by Deadpanther

Slacker!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
09/24/2012 03:14 PMPosted by Deadpanther

Shouldn't have done it...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]