<LOL MACE STUN> Recruiting World PVP players

90 Human Paladin
"LOL MACE STUN" is currently recruiting fat loose cannon arseholes with nothing to lose and nothing but balls to give to WORLD PVP LIKE CHAMPS as we raid, pillage, and bone ORC FEMALES in Orgrimmar and other places... BRING THE WAR BACK TO WARCRAFT NERDS.

Message me or Hawtanimegrl in game.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
This nerd got trolled off KT Facebook in 5 minutes flat. HE MAD.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
09/23/2012 05:28 PMPosted by Dodgie

I left the page because they bring your Real life into the situation when i was trying to keep it WoW related.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
09/23/2012 08:53 PMPosted by Healingpower

I left the page because they bring your Real life into the situation when i was trying to keep it WoW related.

Yeah they should be separate things. Sorta like Church and State! I'm sure most everyone would be slightly embarrassed to have their IRL friends and family see them being nerds about WoW.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Kinda silly anyone went out of their way to even create a group for kel'thuzad. and it's administrated by horde. so you know it's drama infested..
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Priest
09/23/2012 10:34 PMPosted by Healingpower
Kinda silly anyone went out of their way to even create a group for kel'thuzad. and it's administrated by horde. so you know it's drama infested..

Wha? No it's not. I think there's only one of them that is horde. The rest may or may not have a horde alt.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
6 admins- 4 Alliance, 2 Horde. A pretty accurate representation of the ratio on the actual server.
Edited by Dodgie on 9/23/2012 11:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Still besides the fact they try dragging real-life into it.

* ridiculous rather..
Edited by Healingpower on 9/24/2012 2:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Whos the bigger nerd when you look at it... the guy who you say got trolled off KT FB or the people who use it lololol KT FB .... just saying
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
wwwwwwaaaaaahhhhhhh they made fun of meeeeee. wwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Great guild
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]