LF Blacksmith for Icebane Guantlets craft

90 Human Warrior
Thanks to the success of my last post about Frozen runes, I will be ready to craft these Naxx 40 gloves within the foreseeable future. So I am looking for a Blacksmith that still has this wonderful pattern.

The pleasure of getting to craft a naxx 40 item again, and a perty fat tip is what I can offer you :) hit me up here, or send me a message or mail in game if you are able to craft these beauties
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/sargeras/Beefyt/profession/blacksmithing#status=learned&filter=icebane

He can, if you can't find someone on Alliance with it.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
well that is a start :) thank you for at least finding that, I'll try and see if I can work something out with them.

Still hoping to find someone Ally side though
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
and I just did :) successfully crafted my Icebane Gauntlets =D thank you everyone
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
looking to get the xmogs, please add : clownpants #1396 if u can still make them ! or keep in contact if blizz decides to reintroduce frozen runes ! NEED IT ON ALLY SIDE !
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
looking to get the xmogs, please add : clownpants #1396 if u can still make them ! or keep in contact if blizz decides to reintroduce frozen runes ! doesn't matter if u horde or ally !
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]