Cart's Pre-Launch EXTRAVAGANZA!!!!!!!!

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Don't have a launch party at a gaming store to go to? Just gonna wait around in Org till your little quest magically appears in your log? Well stop being a stick in the mud and head on over to:

www.twitchtv.com/cartavadin

and join me at 11pm server time for my streamed pre-launch event.

To kick off the event in the first half hour, I will begin by shaving off my famous beard that I've had on my face for the better part of the last decade into a FANTASTIC HANDLEBAR MOUSTACHE (in support of my 1 year olds "Moustache Bash" themed b-day party this coming Saturday).

In the second half hour leading up to the launch itself, I will attempt to win a bet with several guildies by taking on the Gallon of Milk Challenge in which I will down an entire gallon of milk (without vomiting) in half an hour. This one is especially fun because the normal time given to a contestant is a full hour. But I feel my personal devotion to dairy can more than carry me through.

So log on over to www.twitchtv.com/cartavadin tonight at 11pm server and see some real entertaining ridiculousness in action!
Edited by Cartavadin on 9/24/2012 7:40 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
09/24/2012 07:39 AMPosted by Cartavadin
I will down an entire gallon of milk

/facepalm
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
09/24/2012 09:35 AMPosted by Bloodvein

/facepalm

BV I fully admit the ridiculousness of a grown man doing this, and I would never do such a thing were there not the possibility of winning $60 in doing so. That's enough for a much needed new sand wedge that I don't have to explain to the wife how I got :-)
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
I support this thread, also it's my money on the line partially, so you better throw up you nerd! :D
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin

/facepalm

Seriously though, go for it dude! But really, the only that comes to my mind when you will be "downing" the milk is two girls one cup.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Seriously though, go for it dude! But really, the only that comes to my mind when you will be "downing" the milk is two girls one cup.

You, sir, are an evil, evil man. (Did it work?)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I did not do the milk thing since I was pretty much guaranteed to get sick even if I did down it all in half an hour. I didn't want to end up being to sick to play at launch. So there may be some time when we are all really bored that I do it. Perhaps a gallon of beer would be easier.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
By god I wish I could have been conscious to see this.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]