Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
25 main raiding guild
Raids: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday from 8PM EST to 11PM
We are looking for 1-2 dps (melee needed and also hunters but all classes welcomed, no shaman)
We are a serious raiding guild! Several of us have been raiding together for over 6 years and we plan on defeating the most difficult encounters this expansion has to offer.
*WoW is more than just grinding, and <Twisted Sanity > knows that! Join us for squirrel discussions, scavenger hunts, sleepovers, BASE jumping and more! PST for info.
* Squirrel worship. Frank discussions about gnome psychology. Suicide charges into The Undercity. An alt-a-holic meeting on Thursday nights. <Twisted Sanity > knows how to get you to 200 days /played without losing your sanity. PST for info!
* Do you miss having fun in WoW? Need a guild that’s your friends, support group, mommy AND crazy uncle Joe all in one? Join <Twisted Sanity > and see what you’re missing! PST for info.
○ <Twisted Sanity> offers ALL the BEST features: *Cool green “guild chat” font colors, *Free demotions, *Penguin Ninjas, *Sandcastle HQ, *Guild bankruptcy, *Canadian gnomes , *Gnomes, *1/2 price flasks for raiding *All the [Goretusk Liver] you can eat, *And so much more! Well, nothing more.
○ Van Cleef annihilated us. Gnomer gave us night terrors. Our bones line the walls of Scarlet Monestary. Our ghosts help serve Moroes in Kara. And zoning into Zul’Aman killed us immediately. <Twisted Sanity > – We wipe with *style*. PST to join today!
○ So, I had this dream last night, right? There was a pygmy circus clown, a demon-possessed bunny rabbit and Chester A. Arthur, all chanting “Join <Twisted Sanity>!” Then I woke up, drenched in sweat and clutching a [Rabbit Foot]. I think it’s a sign.
○ Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join <Twisted Sanity >, and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! <TS> is recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.
○ Lost? Confused? Lonely? Constipated? Twitterpated? Giggly? Hurt? Crazy? Boggled? Excitable? Bumfuzzled? Hungry? Kidnapped? Sweet-smelling? <Twisted Sanity>: The guild for every state of mind. PST for more info!
○ Are you afraid of guild drama? Guildies with contagious diseases the doctors have yet to identify? Raid looting rules so complex that IRS agents run screaming for the hills? Then <Twisted Sanity> and our relaxed, mature guild might be for you!
○ Are you: * friendly * slightly crazy, but in a good way * an altaholic * looking for a WoW experience beyond the grind * prone to falling off cliffs * mature, and * dead sexy? Join <Twisted Sanity > and find your perfect fit!
○ Several of us have been raiding together for close to 6 years. Come enjoy being part of this guild! Members must share our common goal. First and foremost we want to stress that this is not a guild for your alt. We are a guild focused on defeating the most difficult encounters in the game. We work as a team to reach our goals and when we raid, we are working as one well-oiled machine, rather than a group of people working for their own benefit. If your primary focus in the high-end game is to acquire loot, then we are not the right guild for you. We consider loot to be a byproduct of our goals, which is to progress as a guild, crush endgame content and have fun while doing it. We are looking for players who are tired of not quite getting there, and would like to experience the top tier content that MoP has to offer!
Send us a message today for more information!
In game whisper: Pennylanee, Clipped, Práystation, Lëgion
Edited by Práystation on 11/1/2012 6:02 AM PDT
In the subject/title of your post, you say you're raiding Monday/Wednesday/Thursday, yet in your post (way down at the bottom) you say Friday instead of Thursday. Which one is it?
I ask because I have a hunter I might be persuaded to level, in case you needed an extra dps for an evening, though I do somewhat prefer my shaman (enhancement). It would be nothing too serious for me, though, since I raid Friday and Saturday on this character.
I've known Clipped for a bit. Sweet fellow, good heart. :)
Also? I looove your pitch. It's utterly fantastic.
Edited by Isesé on 10/1/2012 8:13 AM PDT
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.