Hpally could really use there AOEs back

85 Blood Elf Paladin
Especially for pvp. I hate that I cant try to pull a stealthy out of hiding or protect the flag from multiple cappers. Its not like Holy Wrath or Consecration where really that powerful, and I can see blizzard trying to clean up the actionbars by saying "holy pallies hardly use those abilites", of course they don't in pve.

The other healers all have some sort of an aoe, druids have Hurricane, priest have mind sear and so on, I really cant see the reson behind it to be honest, even if they just gave us back Consecration (along withe the glyph) would help a lot, Im sure ret would like them back for pvp as well.

I meant to put his in the pally forum ...my bad :(
Edited by Seriphos on 9/21/2012 10:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I really dislike the spell losses for several classes.

My resto druid can't go kitty and interupt anymore. Many of my non-healing specs on classes that can heal lost access to the full healing kit. Etc Etc. I'm sure I haven't even realized half the losses yet...but I don't understand why we should lose those spells at all. Is it because they made the godawful change to spellbooks where everything is dumped together so they thought maybe if they took away some of our abilities we wouldn't mind so much?
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
I have played holy pally for about 2 years pve and pvp and to be honest we never really use a ton of things judgement wogs etc. I agree cons would help a lot denounce i think is kinda stupid especially when u wanna try use it but you cant because you are always stunned or kicked......

BRING THE SHOCKADINS BACK
Reply Quote
53 Blood Elf Paladin
When leveling I wondered if you lost an aoe damaging ability. I just got to a quest that required me to kill 40 pirates, thought about how with any other class I would have used an aoe, then dropped the quest and switched to Ret.

The loss of Holy Nova with my priest taught me that even the most seemingly useless aoe abilities are almost a requirement for de-stealthing, preventing flag caps, and enjoying low level content.

In sum, leveling my H.Paladin would be so much more enjoyable with an aoe dps. Please gives us one, thank you
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
This applies to priests too. I use to pop holy nova to protect flags and pop stealthies (bad ones generally). Mind sear is good but you need a target to use it on. And yes, we can glyph to get it back but it's totally not worth a major glyph spot. It's not the end of the world but I keep missing it in pvp a lot.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]