sup

90 Pandaren Rogue
so i heard space people left the server. who is the new 25 man guild in town?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
I don't think there are any 25 man guilds left :/
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
Pro Lucror plans to be 25-man raiding in pandaria.
We now have over 400 characters in the guild. (150+ players)

Great bunch of folks and lots looking to raid, rbg, and generally just enjoy the offerings of new content.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
taintd, come back.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Hunter
Space People didn't go to far because some of them were on TN last night :-/
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
Odan make pointless raiding 25 man and I may comeback. but all seriousness Idk if I will play wow.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
taintd if you had stuck with sp you'd realized how retarded 25 mans are. TO many !@#$ing retards. You're more then welcome to get over the gearing issue that 10 mans have and be good or go to a 25 and deal with 24 other retards.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Mage
09/24/2012 06:00 AMPosted by Ödanö
taintd if you had stuck with sp you'd realized how retarded 25 mans are. TO many !@#$ing retards. You're more then welcome to get over the gearing issue that 10 mans have and be good or go to a 25 and deal with 24 other retards.

That's a pretty negative outlook. It's certainly true some of the time of course, but writing off an entire format coming out of the gate is probably the wrong way to go about it. Sometimes you have to make a judgment about who you're playing with and decide if that needs to change. If you feel your raiding partners are mostly retards, maybe you should jump ship. Not all 25 mans feel like that.

At the end of the day it just depends on how you want to play the game and what environment you enjoy more. I certainly hope that 10 and 25 balance is better in MoP though, like it was in T11.
Edited by Ryegeleye on 9/24/2012 8:29 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
its not a gearing issue that i want 25 mans its having a spot for everyone issue. and i wasnt able to stay with space people cause i wasnt even here for 3 months. but they server xfered and im sure your warrior did too right?

but i still havent decided if im coming back.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
ok so i came back
Reply Quote
87 Night Elf Death Knight
WB
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Hunter
pick me
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]