Hunter S12 PvP Set?

90 Human Hunter
Was just curious about you other hunters. Is anyone else disappointed with how the s12 PvP set looks? I know I'm gonna have to keep xmogging lol. Here's the link if you haven't seen it yet.

http://www.wowhead.com/news=204968/mists-of-pandaria-pvp-gear-preview#armor-hunter
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Hunter always have the worst looking set ever, and i dont know why
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
woah... okay so that looks really weird.... it looks like leather gear to be honest.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Yeah it's a joke. Clearly no effort was put into that art. I'm just going to mog into the Challenge Mode gear I guess, it looks incredible.
Edited by Humanforemfh on 9/22/2012 9:43 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Dont like it? Xmog. Thats what its there for.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
09/22/2012 10:31 AMPosted by Silent
Dont like it? Xmog. Thats what its there for.

Do you even know how dumb this sounds?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Nope, there's a reason why the put Xmog into the game. If you dont like it, then transform it. Stop !@#$%ing about stupid ^-*! when it doesnt even look that bad. If you dont like the gear dont get it or xmog it. If not reroll. Stop crying.

You say clearly no effort was put into it, well i doubt you can make something better.
Reply Quote
10 Undead Warlock
I like it without the helmet, but yeah, it's all about taste, thats why xmog is here.
Reply Quote
Don't think i'll ever use anything but my Elite Ruthless set for xmog, one of the only few decent hunter sets out there.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
09/22/2012 04:58 AMPosted by Chowxinchi
Hunter always have the worst looking set ever, and i dont know why

hey vicious and ruthless looked amazing
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
09/22/2012 05:27 PMPosted by Crooklyn
hey vicious and ruthless looked amazing
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
Yeah thank God for transmorg! :/
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Nope, there's a reason why the put Xmog into the game. If you dont like it, then transform it. Stop !@#$%ing about stupid ^-*! when it doesnt even look that bad. If you dont like the gear dont get it or xmog it. If not reroll. Stop crying.

You say clearly no effort was put into it, well i doubt you can make something better.

Basically your arguments boil down to "well if it's bad you can mask it by using old/different armor so it's fine" and "oh well you couldn't do any better". No !@#$ I couldn't do any better, I'm not an artist, but i know what looks bad and what looks good.

This armor lacks any creativity, it's bland and is void of any flare, and frankly not even close to looking like hunter armor.

You're just being complacent, which is why we end up with terrible armor. if you want to transmog then that's fine for you, but it's arrogant and annoying of you to tell other people to live with it. Maybe we're sick of the old armor and that's the point of the new stuff.

I don't think anyone could straight-faced tell me that the PvP armor compares to Tier 14 or Challenge Mode gear in aesthetics.

http://media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2012/august/finalHunter.jpg
http://media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2012/july/t14hunterm.jpg
Edited by Humanforemfh on 9/22/2012 11:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
Why do you give a !@#$ what it looks like? 90% of us just transmog over it anyway.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]