LF 2220+ Spriest/Warlock for 3v3 for MoP

90 Human Rogue
LF 2220+ Spriest or Warlock for 3v3 for MoP. Want somebody that's laid back but serious. If necessary we could change to horde and my partner can also play spriest and look for a druid instead. We'll be running Mage/X/Druid :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
up up :D druids are cool too. I would love an offer on alliance side before i decide on horde
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
bump
Reply Quote
I'm 4000 rated.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
bump.

good luck finding someone.

sadly i already have my warlock/mage partners lined up :P
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
bump.

good luck finding someone.

sadly i already have my warlock/mage partners lined up :P
It's all good, if they come horde side I said I'd run 3's with them.

Who did you find by the way? So far I've had really bad luck finding me some 2200+ casters on horde side.
Edited by Moojerk on 9/24/2012 7:48 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Have fun tek it's gonna be a interesting season with all the class changes. Horde seems to have plenty of good players :( alliance gonna have to step it up

I only been alliance for 2 months total, give me a reason to stay :p still looking
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Hi did someone say something about mages?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
MLD smells like r1. I would drop the spriest hunt unless you find a really good one/find a really good shaman.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
I would love to play with a warlock. I think they're the most interesting class in mop and i would like to know more about them by playing with one. Demo looks cool

MLD might be better but we'll have to see at 90. Both is really strong so it might come down to what the other popular comps are. Fun times ahead
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]