Scenario 2-man

90 Draenei Shaman
Is there a way to get a replacement person after someone drops group in the scenario, or goes offline? That happened two times to me in about 3 hours, the first time I just continued and 2-manned the encounter, the second time I just dropped group and received the debuff. I asked Customer Support and they said "we can't give you game hints". So I am assuming nobody read it, but it hit some sort of filter and received an automated response. Anyone else have this problem?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
From what i heard, you can't kick people and you can't get replacements. Kinda sucks

hopefully fixed for mop.
Reply Quote
I actually came to the forums right now to request that Blizzard adds a feature that allows for 2-manning scenarios. I had someone drop group right at the start of a scenario not long ago, and I have to say, it was way more enjoyable. It felt like an old school co-op game, with me tank/dps and the other healing. You actually had to watch your pulls and take your time and work together, and I liked it way better than steam rolling with 3 op characters.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]