MOP Faction/Class/Profession Server Firsts

90 Gnome Mage
I was thinking it may be worth giving Ally first Mage to 90 a shot for MOP. I've been on Andorhal since it's inception but have never given this a try for an X-pac and happen to have the day off from work. From what I've read on the topic it is taking people just ~12-15 hours to hit 90 from 85 in beta, some variables may change like xp tuning but will likely be along these lines. In the very least I was hoping this thread could serve the purpose of seeing if any other Mages (Horde or Ally) were going to be giving this a serious shot. It could also be interesting to compile a list of people who were going for firsts in other classes, professions etc. I'll update the thread if it catches on and proves to be of any use.

Off topic, I hope this Xpac brings some much needed excitement to our server that is for all intensive purposes -- dead. I've seen some attempts by Grouch to get Blizzards attention on this and I appriciate that. Having been on Andorhal in its glory days it is sad to log on and see 3 people online in Stormwind, but I have faith (kind of)..See you all in Pandaria.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
you can actually reach 90 in under 10 hours if you've practiced enough on beta :)
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
That's crazy. So the world first will likely occur in under 10 hrs, surely. This topic was probably a decent idea, maybe not less than 48 hrs before live though : /
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]