Where do you get heirloom items

85 Blood Elf Hunter
I have been gone from playing this game for over 18 months I just came back and I cant for the life of me remmember where you get heirloom items from. I found the PVP ones and I know you get some from being a member of a level 25 guild but what about the rest where do you get them.
Reply Quote
60 Troll Hunter
Darkmoon faire

Argent tournament

Justice points

Honor points

Guild Perks
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
But where are the venders, would anyone mind giving me a location.
Reply Quote
MVP - World of Warcraft
90 Blood Elf Hunter
For the heirlooms bought with Justice Points, there's a place with vendors in a building above and behind Grommash Hold in Orgrimmar (Horde), or in the building with the hunter trainers in Old Town in Stormwind City (Alliance).

The Honor Point heirloom vendors are probably where the PvP gear vendors are, in the Valley of Strength (Orgrimmar) or Old Town (Stormwind). I haven't actually looked for the PvP heirloom vendors in a long time, though--last time I bought a PvP heirloom was back in Wrath, using Stone Keeper's Shards in Wintergrasp. x)

Heirlooms may also be purchased with Champion's Seals from a vendor within the main tent at the Argent Tournament, but only if your character is a Champion at the tournament.

Heirlooms may be purchased from a high elf vendor at one of the stalls at the Darkmoon Faire (available one week a month), next to a pair of Dark Iron dwarves who sell transmog replica gear. Those are purchased, of course, with Darkmoon Tickets.

Guilds may unlock unique heirloom pieces with levels/achievements, and those may be purchased with gold at a guild vendor in any major city; ask a guard for directions to the guild master NPC in a city.

There may be alternate vendors to purchase some of this gear, but those are what I can think of off the top of my head. :) Check Wowpedia or Wowhead for more detailed information on the particular vendors and their locations if you still need help.

Good luck!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
THanks for that info Cerylia.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]