level 90 talents

90 Draenei Death Knight
which talent is best for a blood tank? I've read them all and they all seem kinda lame
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
It's basically up to choice. Here's why I chose what I chose.

-Roiling Blood, saves a blood rune and has no cooldown. Blood also has a proc to make the next blood boil/d&d free, pretty decent for rune management.

- Purgatory, lol come on. If you keep an eye on your health, which you will be if you're close to death, you can seriously save yourself with this talent. I had a newbie group just last night wipe on Ripsnarl because they weren't killing the steams. I had to solo him from 40% health, this talent saved me at 10%.

- Death's Advance, great for movement. Moving 10% faster passively in blood presence and getting a small sprint has saved me a couple of times. It's fantastic.

- It's a big heal that consumes no resources at all and I don't think it's on the GCD either. Just brilliant.

- Blood Tap is amazing, you can bank 10 charges up for when you really need a death strike. It's like runic empowerment, but with more control. And you can have both blood runes on cooldown too, in fact, I try to game it so that my bloods turn into death runes.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Err.. That wasn't exactally what I was talking about ><
I was talking about your three final talents when you hit level 90.. Like.. Which one would you pick? As I said, they seem kinda lame
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
Well, to be fair, you were really vague.

For me, I'm probably gonna use gorefiend's grasp. Think of it as an aoe death grip without the taunt. /drool
I'm going to macro it like this.

#showtooltip
/cast [nomod] [target=player] gorefiend's grasp
/cast [mod:shift] gorefiend's grasp

I do love my positioning.
Edited by Reknarok on 9/24/2012 1:30 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]