Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
It's basically up to choice. Here's why I chose what I chose.
-Roiling Blood, saves a blood rune and has no cooldown. Blood also has a proc to make the next blood boil/d&d free, pretty decent for rune management.
- Purgatory, lol come on. If you keep an eye on your health, which you will be if you're close to death, you can seriously save yourself with this talent. I had a newbie group just last night wipe on Ripsnarl because they weren't killing the steams. I had to solo him from 40% health, this talent saved me at 10%.
- Death's Advance, great for movement. Moving 10% faster passively in blood presence and getting a small sprint has saved me a couple of times. It's fantastic.
- It's a big heal that consumes no resources at all and I don't think it's on the GCD either. Just brilliant.
- Blood Tap is amazing, you can bank 10 charges up for when you really need a death strike. It's like runic empowerment, but with more control. And you can have both blood runes on cooldown too, in fact, I try to game it so that my bloods turn into death runes.
Well, to be fair, you were really vague.
For me, I'm probably gonna use gorefiend's grasp. Think of it as an aoe death grip without the taunt. /drool
I'm going to macro it like this.
I do love my positioning.
Edited by Reknarok on 9/24/2012 1:30 AM PDT
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.